This solution is ranked
in What are the best loud PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best external computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best USB computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best computer stereo speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers with USB connectionRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless desktop speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best speakers under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest portable speakers with powerful soundRead user opinions
in What are the best speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about OfficeTec SP212
- "My computer volume has been low for some reason so I bought some external speakers. These are really great for the price. They do not skimp on the sound. It is clear and very loud even when turned all the way up. With these speakers you get more than what you pay for them, so that is great."
- "For the price these are ok, will do the job. Failed sound card and needed a quick fix. These speakers are a nice size, look good, the sound is ok, good for a quick fix to the problem but not true to volume level on the comp. The sound is clear, played some music through them and they are not bad. Overall for the price they are worth it."
- "Although I found the OfficeTec SP212 speakers to be a nice quality speaker for the price, they really don't fit this category. They were super easy to connect as it's just a simple USB cable, but they sure weren't what I'd consider to be wireless. I did find a nice set made by Avantree that works both wired and wireless however."
- "These speakers are pretty bad. I mean, for just $15 they're okay but with a $100 budget I really recommend going a bit higher up the ladder. I just couldn't manage to use them for more than a few days, every time I listened to a song it sounded like I was listening through a phone call."
- "I picked these up to use with my desktop computer, mainly so I could listen music while I work and have good sound without headphones. They work for me. I'm not a hardcore audiophile, but I like the fact the music sounds like music, and you can pay attention to its deep structure. When I am just focused on listening to music I usually just use my iPhone with headphones, so I can walk around, but I think the quality of these speakers is good enough that I can just sit there and listen to them too. A solid buy for the price."
- #43 of 77
in What are the best speakers