This solution is ranked
in What are the best stylish headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best retro and vintage headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones for music listeningRead user opinions
in What are the best travel headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sounding headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality over ear headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best over-ear headphones under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best sounding headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about OKCSC M1
- "While these headphones look pretty nice, that's all the good that can be said of them. Construction seems quite shoddy, pieces got loose and awkward feeling after just a few weeks of moderate use. Sound quality is pretty bad too. You'll never be able to hear anything loud in this unless you just like staticy noises."
- "I've had these for two weeks and I'm satisfied but not thrilled with them. The sound quality is good and they are durable. The problem is that they are heavy and bulky, which is okay if I'm sitting. They're only comfortable if I use them for less than hour. Anymore time than that and they start to hurt my ears."
- "I love the look of these headphones, but they are not well rated, and I'm not particularly impressed with them either. I specifically wanted a pair that could travel well, and these don't. The sound isn't as good as I'd hope, either. All they really satisfy is my price requirement, and barely."
- "I was hoping for something better at this price range, and the headphones themselves do look fancy, but the quality of the sound is nothing special and if you inspect them closer, it's easy to see the cheap build quality that they have. For the price, one can do much better than this, a disappointing purchase."
- "These headphones are decent headphones. I like the way they look, and the sound is pretty good. They are no bose headphones though. To a real audiophile these headphones would not make the cut. Oh yeah, and as far as the termite-proof wood is concerned; I've never personally worried about termites compromising my headphones, so that is a moot point. "
- "These headphones are not very good at all for my needs. They are only one penny below $50, and they are bizarrely designed so that much of the sound escapes the headphones and others around you can hear what you're listening to. That is not something I want."