This solution is ranked
in What are the best cameras for low light situationsRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras for indoor concert photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best 35mm SLR camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Olympus digital camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with lensRead user opinions
in What are the best digital cameras for travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with interchangeable lensesRead user opinions
in What are the best mirrorless camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- "This is an intermediate mirror-less camera with a 5-axis image stabilization that captures amazing pictures even in low light. I was looking for something to replace my point and shoot. I am just starting out in photography and this was recommended by a friend of mine. She says it is great for almost every type of pictures. I have own it for a month, and so far, I have no complaints. A+ for me. "
- "This is a fantastic camera for indoor use, especially at concerts. With 60 frame per second it is so incredible fast and precise. The advance shooting modes, such as shooting and night and indoors with a lot of lights are a great feature. To top it all off the camera is lightweight and waterproof. "
- "Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark Iis an accurate mirrorless camera for professionals who love to take amazing pictures! Among other things, this device has a 20.4-megapixel sensor and a 3" fully articulated screen. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This camera is great for any birdwatcher. I have found that this camera takes the best outdorr, natural light pictures I have ever seen in a point and shoot package. It's a bit out of the price range of the hobbyist, but it is a great camera if it wont break your bank."
- "This camera is excellent. It takes high resolution pictures and is fantastic for taking outdoor pictures. This would be a good camera to travel with to take pictures and make memories from the scenery you saw on your trip. The only drawback is that it's quite large, so I would make sure you have a good travelling bag for the camera."
- "Because of the price, I would only recommend this camera if you are en experience photographer. I recently picked up a cannon EOS Rebel for just under $500 and it is comparable to the Olympus. As an amateur photographer this camera was well beyond my needs. Great camera. very expensive."