This solution is ranked
in What are the best waterproof camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with 3x optical zoomRead user opinions
in What are the best underwater digital camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best digital cameras for underwater videoRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras under 500 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best point-and-shoot camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras for underwater photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best Olympus digital camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 500 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras for travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best digital cameras for travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Olympus Tough TG-5
- "Absolutely loved having this on our trip! I highly recommend getting the attachment for attaching this to your backpack. It made life so much easier just unstrapping and shooting! Pictures turned out great and it was completely waterproof as described. Knocked it around the rocks while snorkeling in Mexico and no issues whatsoever! Highly recommended!!!"
- "I expected more from the camera given the high price point. It was initially very promising with its great features like the optical zoom, optical image stabilization, full zoom as a handheld, without a tripod - and without reducing the resolution of the pictures. Picture quality was a disappointment, and I ended up returning it. "
- "Wonderful camera to take underwater, to the beach, or for foul weather photography. Takes very good pictures. It is a Solid camera and great for casual photographers who want to take their camera everywhere. Takes shots quickly and pictures come out fairly clear. Amazingly long battery life. So much fun to take into the water! "
- "For someone like me who likes to take pictures while i travel as well as while i do water activities I have found that the Olympus Tough TG-5 is the best point and shoot camera under 500 for me ah. i'm not that very techy but i like that its focus is so easy to use. "
- "The best camera for underwater photography is the Olympus Tough TG-5. It comes with a 3-inch LCD, New 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for improved low light performance and noise reduction. It has a Field sensor system with GPS, Manometer, Compass, and temperature sensors. It is waterproof to 50 feet"
- "This camera for beach vacations and outdoor adventures. I was looking for a waterproof camera that could be thrown in a backpack and could be taken to the beach/pool without worrying about sand/water damage. I was very happy with the durability of the TG-5 and the quality of the pictures. "
- #28 of 46
in What are the best cameras