This solution is ranked
in What are the best dual SIM unlocked Android phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM touch screen 3G mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones for augmented realityRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Call Quality Cell PhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about OnePlus 3
- "This phone was cool to the touch, as advertised. I never had to worry about it over-heating. I loved the dual SIM because I could use it for my both my business and my personal needs, without compromising the data for each one. The camera is amazing on this phone, and the screen is beautiful. Great storage, too. ""I always like the products of Google and OnePlus 3 is just one of them. The smartphone is really awesome but unlike other products of Google, or unlike other oneplus smartphones, this one is a little bit pricey. The money will worth it but I was expecting to see something cheaper."
- "The OnePlus 3 is an incomparable smartphone--sleek, futuristic, and beautiful. The camera is unlike any phone I've used before, resulting in pictures better than those from my standalone digital camera. The phone is always fast and snappy--switching between apps or using multiple programs works without problem. I still can't believe how quickly it charges! The form factor is large enough to watch video while also remaining light and portable. "
- "A very good overall phone and probably one of the top 10 for augmented reality. I am looking for the best, however, and i wouldn't say this is the best. Probably five or six. I'll have to look elsewhere as i want to very top of the line. "
- "I like how this phone is really fast charging. It works for our busy life and all the running around I do with the kids. I am able to quickly charge the phone between school pick up and soccer practice. You do need a special charger and adapter which can be a downfall if you are at a friends house and want to quickly charge your phone. You can't put it on any old USB charger. Overall I like the phone."
- "I thought why not try this new android phone in the market just to makie use of its call and text feature, however, I got a bit disappointed of the volume and the voice clairty it offers. It offers above average quality but not superb. Not bad for $400 investment."
- #29 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"A bargain price has always been the main draw of OnePlus handsets, but there’s plenty of other nice features that warrant a hard look. The 16-megapixel camera is fantastic, particularly in HDR mode. The finish is excellent too, the aluminium back is anodized so it has the same type of non-shiny look you’ll find on an iPhone. The phone is 5.5-inch with 1080p resolution display that is bright and sharp, and I like the way its edges smoothly curve down into the bezel; it is this type of subtle detailing that makes this phone good looking enough to rank it better than other budget competitors. ""The oneplus was a great phone, and they've continued that legacy with the OnePlus 3! It has the highest ram I think of any phone on the market, and it's really great in all other aspects too! The charging is also quick fast!""This phone has replaced my laptop. It's so powerful, yet so small. It does everything that I need it to do and more! "