This solution is ranked
in What are the best ppi pixel density phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best camera smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming smartphones with a good cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with multiple camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with large displayRead user opinions
in What are the best phones for audiophiles and video creatorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with the best battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with personal digital assistant functionsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with infinity displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with magnetometer sensorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with face ID featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with dual LED rear flashRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with a gyroscope sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones with finger touch lockRead user opinions
in What are the best multi SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartphones onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for recording videoRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for business useRead user opinions
in What are the best phones available to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with fingerprint sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about OnePlus 5T
- "I consider myself to be a hard core gamer in my spare time. My phone wasn't up to my demands so when I found the OnePlus 5T smartphone I was ecstatic. I cannot be happier with my purchase. This phone goes above and beyond my expectations. If you are looking for a great phone with awesome graphics and the ability to game with the best of 'em, I recommend this product."
- "The phone is a little pricey, but the features of the phone are worth it. The camera is better for photography and video than your average smartphone. The phone also still offers a regular headphone jack, when many phones are only offering Bluetooth connectivity."
- "My phone recently died on me, so I went looking for an unlocked phone. I didn't want to be locked into a contract again, since I mainly use my phone for texting and using the internet. I researched a lot and decided on this one, and I can say that it was a wise choice. The phone is constructed well and although it's not as heavy as some phones, it still feels substantial and high quality. The battery life is great, and the charging is super fast. I really like the camera on this one too, which is something else I use my phone for. This one's a winner!"
- "I was looking for a phone with a magnetometer sensor, and I found this one online one day. It was hard to find but I am happy with it. I take a lot of pictures and they come out great with this phone. The display is really nice and it is a very convenient size. It has a lot of storage for me and I want to keep this phone forever."
- "How much Ram in a phone? Oneplus5t. There used to be not even computers that did what this does, lol. Big, big memory, lots of computing power. Even has face Id. My phone knows who I am when my own father doesn't. Has the world gone mad? This a good phone, though."
- "When I think of the best smartphones, the OnePlus 5T doesn't often come to mind. Admittedly, when I tested it, I was pleasantly surprised, but it still doesn't hold up to the higher end offerings available on the market. A gyroscope sensor is pretty standard for top-of-the-line offerings, so if you're going to shell out $700 for a phone, this is certainly not the one I'd recommend. I could think of worse ways to spend your money, but I also can't rate it highly."
- "A good phone. I bought mine unlocked so I could use it on t-mobile. Worked great with good coverage no dropped calls. The phone is lightweight and easy to carry. It has 2 cameras and a very good screen with good graphics. Storage is internal and I highly doubt I will run out with 128gb. Good price and it seems durable as I have dropped it a few times."
- "The OnePlus 5T is a great phone for the money. The specs are top of the line, and on par with phones that cost a couple hundred dollars more. I switched from an iPhone, and this phone honestly feels like it has better internal quality. The only thing is I can't really say the camera is better, but it's still very good."
- "Smartphone with fingerprint sensor. Factory unlocked. works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT". It is water resistant with one year warranty. "
- "The OnePlus 5T is a geat smartphone that hews closely to the basic android experience. It has an amazing screen and the cameras are pretty good, technologically speaking, although the software limits them somewhat. The only issue is that it's hard to find: You can only really get it through OnePlus and not through any carriers."
- #55 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"Android has done it again. Their OnePlus 5T has all the benefits of a smart phone and then some with some of the best warranty policies. Along with its insane GB RAM system and screen feature anybody can enjoy it regardless of past smart phone experience. ""The OnePlus 5T is a great little phone. It does everything I want it to do. It is very capable and able to withstand an extreme amount of abuse. I accidentally ran mine over with a steamroller. It is still going. Not even a scratch. It actually broke the roller so I had to buy a new one. For that I am taking off a half star.""Had enough with Apple jerking your iPhone battery around? Don't want to switch over to Samsung? Try OnePlus 5T. While it's not one of the popular brands, it still does everything a smartphone should. I find the battery in mine is decent enough too...no throttling observed. ""The OnePlus 5T is a pretty high-quality Android phone. It's big and powerful. Although the price is high it has better value than similarly priced phones."