This solution is ranked
in What are the best Onida smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with USB flash drive portRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida HD-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Onida LEO40FSAIN (40")
- "Onida does an adequate job of configuring their LEO40FSAIN 40" TV with the necessary electronics for a middle of the line smart TV. For Onida's pricing lineup, it fits well and certainly belongs in the category of 'best Onida smart TVs'. I'll give it good marks for that, but I can't give it great marks simply because they need to improve their quality overall in my opinion and high marks from me require quality throughout, even within a brand."
- "I wanted to find a good Onida 1080p full HD smart TV and identified the Onida LEO40FSAIN (40"). This tv has HD resolution and has a great android operating system for apps and stuff. I really like the price point as well. I highly recommend this tv to anyone interested in this brand. "
- "We have had many issues with our Onida LEO40FSAIN smart TV and are unhappy with the performance for the price we had to pay. Many functions of the TV are not intuitive and hard to use. It frequently disconnects from WiFi when we are trying to stream content and it takes a long (and I mean LONG) time to turn on. I would not recommend this TV to friends or family. "
- "I needed a simple smart TV with an HDMI Port, and after stumbling across an Onida LEO40FSAIN in a store I figured why not give it a shot. Although this TV technically met the minimum requirements I was looking for, I was pretty unsatisfied with its performance overall. The wifi is slow, the picture quality is lacking, and the boot up time takes forever."
- "The thing that I love about this TV is the Android OS. It's not some proprietary thrown-together UI for the smart interface, so as a result it's not laggy and delayed like most Smart TVs are when you try to navigate through the menus quickly. The picture quality is nothing to write home about, but it looks good, and for the average user, it's just fine."
There are no comments yet!
- "I was looking for a new TV, something with high clarity that I could rely on working well and looking clean. I went with this one from Onida and it works okay for the price, it's sold as a smart TV but I would say you should go with something else if you really want a smart TV since this functions better as just a regular TV. The wi-fi is really bad for this device more than any others I have and it just feels slow and sluggish a lot of the time, the picture quality on mine is decent though."