This solution is ranked
in What are the best Onida TVs with USB flash drive portRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida HD-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Onida LEO40KYFAIN (40")
- "Since i bought this television several weeks ago, I have been nothing but disappointed. The smart functions of the TV respond so slowly it is almost unbearable. The quality of the picture is not great. The price is way too high. There are a lot of better options available in my opinion. I would not consider buying this television. "
- "I took a chance on this off brand that I had never heard before and regret ever making the purchase. Save your money and pay a little more for something from a more reputable company. This TV advertises features it simply doesn't come with, such as the subwoofer speaker and the outdated apps that don't load at all. The customer support never even got back to me about my fault remote, stay away from this company."
- "This is an OK TV. It did have the 1080p full HD resolution I was looking for, however the Smart TV and android OS system took awhile for me to get used to and was not the easiest to navigate. I also think I payed a little bit more for this Onida unit than I should have. Sound is very goodm but the company's customer service leaves much to be desired. ""This smart TV is exceptional. Streaming from Hulu or Netflix is really easy and works perfectly. The picture quality is all you could wish for and more, and the sound is very clear. It's really great value for money. If you're looking to get a new TV, get this one!"
- "LG LJ523D 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV. Intex Avoir 109cm (43 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV. Onida 123.19cm (48.5 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV. Vu 98cm (39 inch) Full HD LED TV. Kodak 102cm (40 inch) Full HD LED TV. Daiwa 102cm (40 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV. Vu 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV."
There are no comments yet!
- "The Onida LEO40KYFAIN (40") comes equipped with what they term "The Iconic Onida Thunder", which is their descriptive for an off the hook sound system. This television delivers an incredible 25W of sound and let me tell you, it really sounds terrific. The television also features a Quad Core Processor which makes web browsing smooth and uninterrupted. Nice television with Android functionality. "
- "This television is packed with features. Besides the many input connections, it also comes with an Android operating system. This TV does it all! I especially love the screen mirroring so I can display things from my phone to my TV."
- "I have never heard of Onida, so I don't know what to make of this TV. It looked like a decent enough screen in the store, but who knows what games they were playing to make it look great and appealing to customers. Nice size, all the basic resolution and refresh features ... but why does my TV need Android installed on it? Why does my TV, or a simple screen, need any software installed on it? That's just something that can crash, right? I just needed something I can plug and and use, not something I'll have to update and reboot. Pass."
- "The Onida LEO40KYFAIN 40-inch LED smart TV has great picture quality, but it is not worth the expensive price. You could go buy a car for the price of this TV. It is overall a very disappointing smart TV because is has an Android operating system. Yes, Android ! Which for me made it almost worthless. For the price, it should have Windows or Mac based OS. Only a one year warranty. For the price one would expect at least five year warranty. A big disappointment."