This solution is ranked
in What are the best Onida TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with USB flash drive portRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida HD-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Onida smart TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Onida LEO43FAIN (43")
- "The Onida LEO43FAIN (43") is the best of it's kind, which is not saying a lot. The customer service for this company is terrible, so for that alone, I cant recommend this product. The quality is fair but I have read about to many issues with this TV to ever buy it. Don't waste your money."
- "Goes out easy. I don't know if it's just cheaply made or what but even though smart tv's don't last as long as dumb tv's this should last longer than it should. The picture quality was fine and the sound was fine, but nothing to really write home about. The tv is just ok."
- "Having a flash drive port is an expectation nowadays, it should not be a star feature. That should give you a good understanding of how little this product has going for it. The screen is huge, yes, but the resolution is poor for the price and the expectation of the Onida brand. I've heard from my friends that their purchases ended with screen problems within 4 months, too. Please avoid."
- "I've been wanting to upgrade my television to a smart TV for a while now, and was hoping to purchase one of the best Onida HD TV's on the market. I decided on the 43" Onida LEO43FAIN model, and I could not be happier with my purchase. The full HD resolution (1920x1020) combined with the 60-hertz refresh rate is fantastic! The picture quality is so amazing, I can't get over it. That combined with the Android OS makes this television worth every penny!"
- "The Onida LEO43FAIN tv is a 43 inch smart tv. This TV is great, it has a full HD screen and plenty of ports to plug in all your accessories. This tv is perfect for a smaller room or area. It has great clarity and is perfect for watching all of yours shows and sports."
- "I would just like to say that you should stay away from this company completely. I was looking for an Android TV and found a good deal on this Onida and it will be the last time I ever buy from this company. Mine stopped working after 2 weeks of using it and when I tried to get a replacement or my money back I found out that they weren't going to help me at all. Terrible product from a terrible company."
- "The Onida LEO43FAIN 43" model, at 1020p and a 60hz refresh rate, is a decent quality TV with most of the features in a lower end TV standard. It's not super smart, it's not top of the line, it's not bargain basement, it's just ok. I wouldn't buy one but I'm not discouraging you to do the same, especially if you can catch a blowout sale, but I can't give it a high rating simply because it doesn't belong in a 'best' category of anything. "