This solution is ranked
in What are the best DVD players that plays NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix through Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray players with WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best DVDs with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best DVD players with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray with WiFi and Netflix systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with built-in WiFi and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-rays with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-rays and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with WiFi, Netflix, and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with built-in NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players to watch NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray devices compatible with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best smart Blu-ray players with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players that can play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players for NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray DVD players with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players that can stream NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
What the community says about OPPO BDP-105DEU
- "I am looking to upgrade my bedroom and the first place I want to start is with a new Blu-ray plater. I did a quick search for the best Netflix through Blu-ray players out there and came across the OPPO BDP-105DEU. I was instantly impressed with the look of the Blu-ray player and how compact it was. Equipped with a universal Blu-ray disc player that supports many file types, it has a fast startup and loading speed. Definitely a great purchase!"
- "A bit long in the tooth, but still an excellent player. You can probably find something newer with more bells and whistles, but for what it does, this player does very well. Excellent sound and video quality. And the wireless streaming is second to none. If you can pick up cheap, go for it!"
- "This OPPO BDP DVD player has not impressed me so far. I paid a lot of money for it hoping it would satisfy my need for a DVD player. The DVD player has crashed on me several times since I started using it. I can not even access Netflix or Hulu since it crashes before I can start the app. I have considered returning the DVD player for something better. The picture quality has been pretty bad as well, the DVD player sometimes shows blurry images on my television which is very infuriating. I would not recommend this DVD player."
- "This thing is built like a tank. Its a pretty substantial unit. It was also expensive for what it is. The audio is great, fantastic, but I sure did have to pay for it. It supports internet streaming, but there is a bit of a catch. You have to use a wifi dongle that is included in the package to get access to the internet. I would have thought that it would at least be built in, especially for the price I paid. Its a good player all around, but I think there are better with more built in options."
- "This is insanely expensive, but it is also one of the best machines on the market from a company with excellent customer service. It can handle just about anything you throw at it. It plays all sorts of discs and file types with no issue, can be used as a music receiver and even a headphone pre-amp. This is an essential piece of gear for audiophiles and movie lovers. "
- "This blu ray player what the final piece I needed to complete my 7.1 surround sound system. There's plenty of inputs for any device you could want to plug into it and it even has a couple of USB ports to migrate media via that method. The unit has it's own CPU and board to enhance the streaming experience, with fast loading times and instant powering up and powering down. The sound is the true highlight and it couldn't be more immersive, with deep bass and audio to please any audiophile."
- "I was thinking that all the features on this model were just bells and whistles to try and up the price without adding any value. I was so very wrong. This blu-ray player gives you a streaming experience like nothing I've ever seen before. The speed is amazing and the picture quality is unparalleled. There is nothing worse than watching that spinning circle when you are trying to load a show and your blu-ray player is being a pain. Not the case with this model. I have yet to see the spinning circle of annoyance and it is a beautiful thing. "
- "I got this Blu-ray player and it's a giant piece of crap. It takes about 10 minutes to connect to Netflix, and half the time you have to enter in your Netflix username and password. This takes another 10 minutes with the crappy flimsy remote. This is awful, do NOT buy it. "
- "This unit steps up into the audiophile range of quality and features which are good for those who are critical and demanding of something worthy to fit in with a high quality system. This unit is built with high quality components that make a dramatic difference in not only longevity, but of very high quality playback that makes a profound difference above the standard mainstream units out there. "
- "IF you are looking for a universal player that can do 4K AND if you are a dedicated audiophile and are going to use the analog outputs AND if you're going to use the integrated headphone amp: Look no further, this is what you have been looking for. IF you want to watch DVDs and Blurays from outside the US: Find a modified, region free model. IF you do not want to use the analog output: Save some money and get the 203 instead."
- "This system is amazing! It is definitely for a true audiophile. If you are concerned about sound quality as well as it fitting into your current home theater system this is a great option in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it. The features are great, and the specs on it are way above its price point."
- #17 of 18
in What are the best Blu-ray players"I was not familiar with OPPO, but after doing some research, this product kept popping up with favorable reviews. I decided to take a chance on an unknown product and I am so glad I did. This is a great player. The set up was not complicated, the sound is really good and I have had no problems with any of my streaming. A great product."