This solution is ranked
in What are the best noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Over-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones over $200Read user opinions
in What are the best studio headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to use in noisy environmentsRead user opinions
What the community says about Oppo PM-3
- "I would argue that these are the greatest sounding cans at this price point (and even many of the more expensive ones). I got to compare the sound to the new Sony 1000x that people are loving at the same price and when it comes to sound the PM-3's are better by a good margin. Like many other reviews have pointed out, you are able to hear nuance to sound in music that you would have never known existed otherwise. This helps you really appreciate well crafted sound and sort of cringe at poor quality audio (though still pleasant). These are for the audio purist, if you don't care about the fad features like blue tooth, noise canceling, etc. and just want the quality of what you are listening to be as pure and beautiful as possible, these are the ones to go with. The PM-3's are also phenomenally well crafted, from the moment you take them out of the beautiful case it comes with you know you have a piece of audio tech art! "
- "These have fantastic sound. They are beautifully designed. But I can't recommend them at this high a price. It's still way too much. You can get comparable headphones for half this price."
- "The Oppo PM-3 is packed with sound quality and just overall build quality. This comes at a premium price and one that I went in on to experience what some of the best sound quality in a set of headphones would sound like. I wasn't disappointed to say the least. The excellent sound quality with the closed-back completely isolates noise from the listening experience. I listen to a lot of acoustic music so the Oppo PM-3 was right at home for me. It's a really expensive set, studio professional level prices almost, but the sound quality is top notch.""The best sound quality headphones are the Oppo PM-3. They are a closed-back planar magnetic headphones that combine elegant styling with noise isolation. Their lightweight and comfort allows the user to wear them for hours.""I am not familiar with this brand, but these have very good user reviews, and a very large number of reviews as well. These are very expensive headphones, which is not ideal, but they may be worth the asking price.""Oppo PM-3 may be what you are looking for. Its sound quality is the best among its class. It also has excellent sound isolating qualities."
- "The Oppo PM-3 are absolutely the best over-ear headphones I have found. They provide a professional level of audio experience and are affordable enough for any audiophile. They are relatively light for the style and the functionality and they provide great noise isolation. I have been using them as my everyday headphones for a few months now and they really shine when using high-resolution audio, getting the sounds perfect."
- "Really great headphones. Beautiful, crisp, clear sound with a wide range. It's pricey, but you're getting what you pay for. Only downside is depending on your ear and head shape, it can be a bit uncomfortable to wear, especially for long periods of time, as I found."