This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming projectors between 2500 and 5000Read user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra short throw projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best commercial projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best optoma dlp projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best movie theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic gadgets for christmas 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best wireless home theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best data projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best short throw projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projector machinesRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for watching movies at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best LED projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about Optoma HD142X
- "For Christmas last year, I decided to splurge and get myself a gaming projector. I found the Optoma HD142X along with other comparable projectors in my search. After much comparison I went with a different product. When I received it, it wouldn't work. Not even turn on. So I returned it and went with my second choice, the Optoma HD142X. It was a great choice. The projector works flawlessly. The images are clear and crisp and the images are smooth. Mounting options were great and it connects quickly. I consider it the best gaming projector."
- "I have installed the Optoma HD142X in my home theater and have been using it for about a month. The Blu-rays look great at full 1080p resolution thanks to the bright lamp allowing for a high contrast ratio. The projector was easy to use and the I didn't have any trouble learning all the controls on the remote. I have been using it in a dark room and the vibrant colors really stand out. I recommend this to anyone looking for the first home projector because it offers good value without breaking the bank.""This is a fantastic home theater projector with great display capabilities for movies and slideshows. Our family loves to use this projector for movie nights, sleep overs and to display photos from our latest trips. We plug in the HDMI cable to the projector and have high quality, enormous displayed media without the flat screen tv - even bigger and better like a movie theater!""If your family loves watching movies as much as mine, you will love the Optoma HD142X. The quality is great and the screen size is HUGE! The best part is you can move it almost anywhere making movie night a lot of fun!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I am not an audio-visual expert. I spent HOURS scouring reviews and watching you tube videos before I pulled the trigger on this, my first projector. I am using it for backyard movies on a sixteen by nine foot white PVC screen, and it is awesome. Blows everybody away when they come over for backyard movie night. I was worried about rainbow effect. And now I almost wonder if it's a myth! I've asked literally everyone who has watched our set-up, and out of 50+ people (and counting), young and old, not one person has reported seeing rainbows. I'm using a 'flexiwhite' screen made from a white PVC material which makes a spectacular picture with bright clear color and deep dark blacks. No complaint whatsoever on color or contrast. We do, admittedly, mostly watch kids stuff--so lots of animated movies--but in all content, we've got no complaints and have used only 'out of the box' picture settings. We start the show right around sunset and it does absolutely fine with dusk/twilight lighting and normal suburban background lighting of cars and neighbors' houses, porch lights, etc."
- "When I bought this, I became the world's greatest Mom. Really. We use this all the time for the kids and it's a big hit particularly at pizza night (my teen has a group of her friends over every month or so for pizza and movies). The picture is great and it's maintenance free. Plus, the price is pretty good for a projector. All in all, a win. "
- "I use this fantastic projector in my home office and it's surely great. I love the resolution, ease of setup and the overall features. The thing has 3000 lumens so this is plenty for most presentations. I love how crisp it is as durable build. You should definitely pick one up."
There are no comments yet!
- "My friend was looking for a good home theater projector. She bought the Optoma HD142X and it worked well for her. I love going to her house and watching movies there now!"
- #30 of 110
in What are the best projectors"Wow! Totally impressed with this projector. I feel like I'm at the theater when I turn this baby on. Definitely need a separate sound system for this because the sound is kind of bad, but that's totally expected with a projector. Great product!""This is a great projector! Admittedly, I have never had one before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but we love this one! We got it to play movies for the kids on. We shine it on a blank white wall, and the pictures are very bright and crisp. We feel like we have a movie theater in our home now! This summer we plan to have an outdoor movie night with the neighbors. ""With high ratings, this projector can't be beat. It allows you to enjoy your viewing on a much larger area than a traditional tv. You won't lose any of those little details either with 1920x1080 resolution. I can enjoy watching my favorite movie just like in the theater."
- #30 of 77
in What are the best speakers"I had built a new room in my house and I got a projector for movies and I was in the need of speakers. Someone I know recommended that I get the Optoma HD142X speakers and so I did, they are working more than I had planned on for."