This solution is ranked
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 20 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 30 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best panasonic wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to use in noisy environmentsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling earbuds under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best looking headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds and in-ear headphones with active noise cancellingRead user opinions
What the community says about Panasonic drops360° Premium
- "I was not pleased with these headphones. I got them and they worked okay for about two weeks, and then one of the ear pieces stopped working entirely. I ended up sending them back, and getting a refund. It took a while for the refund to process too. Not a good experience at all"
- "Great Sound for way cheaper than the competition. I'm an audiophile, and honestly I couldn't tell the difference between these and headphones that are $300 more. I couldn't even hear anything while in the plane either, it was silent from the outside world!"
- "So you want a pair of headphones that would impress others. I see, well for fifty us dollars the amount of different styles of headphones you can go thru is astounding. Sadly I don't think the Panasonic drops360° Premium headphones are the best looking headphones for even for ten dollars yet alone fifty dollars. These seem like ordinary boring earbuds that may give you okay sound but the style comes off as flat and dull while lacking anything to make it stand out from the rest of the headphones on the market. These aren't for you if you need some headphones to impress others."
- "I was very disappointed in this product. I had purchased a couple pair of Panasonic RP-HJE120-PPK In-Ear Stereo Earphones, Black ear buds a couple years ago, and have been very satisfied with the sound quality, comfort, and longevity of them. It has been 2 years, and the rubber is starting to tear from daily use, so I decided to see what new ear buds Panasonic had to offer. These cost twice as much, and seem to be "enhanced" so I decided to try them out... terrible mistake. These drops360 don't have near as good of sound quality as the Panasonic RP-HJE120-PPK, they are also more awkward because of the length of the earbud, and not comfortable at all. They also let in more noise from your surroundings, so there is no using these to block out noise in a busy starbucks. Trust me, you will be happier with the cheaper ones."
- "These are in-ear headphones and, at 20 bucks, a tremendous bargain. You're not going to get professional quality sound from these (I didn't, at least). But I did get a really high-quality pair of earphones that deliver solid bass. And they come with their own traveling case!"
- "The Panasonic Premiums sound great, but they don't really actively cancel noise like most over the ear headphones. Amazon has a good page with a product description and cancellation isn't actively discussed. The page DOES give other noise cancellation results as recommendations.""This is an amazing solution and both suggests a product and convinces me why this product is the best to fill my needs. After reading this solution, I would likely buy this product immediately.""Incredibly uncomfortable headphones. Not only do they feel like bricks in my ear, the sound quality is completely lacking. I'd rather buy Chinese knockoffs."