This solution is ranked
in What are the best Panasonic full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic HD ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic LED smart TVs with HDMIRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic TVs with USB flash driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic 1080p Full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
What the community says about Panasonic ES503B (49")
- "Panasonic TVs are awesome in my eyes, and have been for a long time. This set was a perfect choice for a bedroom or otherwise smaller to mid-size room. The resolution of 1080p is just right for that size, especially if you won't be sitting right up next to it. Contrast is great and motion is very smooth. Warranty at 5 years is also amazing."
- "I've been in the market for a great HDTV with vivid colors. The Panasonic ES503B is the perfect TV if you too are seeking such a device. To begin, the TV has a 49" inch screen which is great for movies and sports. This particular model is an LED TV which boasts fantastic colors. This TV also is very sleek. I'd certainly recommend it."
- "It was such a relief to find a TV this size that had USB compatibility. I'm finally able to record things straight to a USB by just plugging one straight in! This has made it so much more convenient for me than dealing with some clunky box that I have to order from an expensive cable company. I highly recommend it for all your USB TV needs!"
- "Sorry but I can't really recommend this Panasonic ES503B as the best Panasonic Android TV. The remote is very clunky and not user friendly. The apps are displayed differently and it is hard to find the shows and games you are looking for. I wouldn't even call this a "smart TV" as I continually have to go looking for everything I want to find, it is not easily accessible. Panasonic just doesn't make good TV's anymore."
- "The picture quality that this television offers is nothing short of incredible! I was looking for a TV that delivers top notch visuals, and the Panasonic really met and even exceeded my expectations. The brights were more than sufficiently bright and the darker colors come through nice and clear as well. I have really been enjoying watching my favorite program on this television set. I am so pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend anyone that is in the market for a television to seriously consider the Panasonic. "
- "I was a little disappointed in this TV. I always love Panasonic quality and this is a solid tv, but I was not aware that the technology was old in it. For how much I sent on this I thought for sure it would be the top of the line, but I guess “4k” is higher than 1080p. The tv is a good size and came with a wall mount so it’s not terrible, just a little disappointing. "
- "I did not think I wanted a smart TV until I saw the one that my friend had. She has the Panasonic TX-49ES503B and it really impressed me. I asked my family for one for my birthday and I have been very happy with it. I love all of the viewing options and the ease of use in navigating with this TV. "
- "I expected great quality from the Panasonic TX-49ES503B smart LED LCD TV. This TV was beyond expensive. I had to wait for my tax refund to buy it. I was so excited to finally get one. The display model in the store was amazing. But, when I turned my TV on, the picture was nothing like the display in the store. It was worse than my old TV. I took it back to the store and exchanged it for another. The same thing happened. After going through six new TVs of this model and all of them having a picture that looked like crap compared to the display model, I got my money back and went and tried another brand. I bought an inexpensive Dynex from Kmart, which was amazing the minute I turned it on. Panasonic's are supposed to be good, but I don't think so."