This solution is ranked
in What are the best Panasonic wireless On-Ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic On-Ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best panasonic wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the coolest headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best travel headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Panasonic RP-HF400B-K Headphones
- "These headphones make listening to music, a book or any other task easy. I bought these because I was tired of fighting with the cords, syncing my phone and it taking longer to sync my set up than it would me to listen to the music. These headphones make everything stress free. "
- "This is a good solution. Wireless headphones are so much more convenient than the old wired style. This pair only goes for about 45 dollars and comes with very high reviews. This would be a great choice for anyone looking for a reasonably priced pair of headphones from a brand that has been in the market for a long time"
- "The headphones are great. They are light weight and super comfortable. The sound quality is comparable to headphones costing three times the rate these go for. The battery life is really great too."
- "I tend to be pretty picky about headphones, not because of sound quality, but because of comfort. These feel soft and great on my head and I don't have that overly heavy feeling I get with some over the ear headphones. I had not used wireless Bluetooth headphones before and I was pleasantly surprised at how clear the sound is. It's great not to be constantly moving a cord away from my arm or forgetting about it and walking off, yanking the wire right out of the connector if I'm using it on the computer. It's nice that I can sync them to my phone, too, because I can take them with me if I want to listen to music and I'm not at home."
- "These headphones made by Panasonic do fit within the given price range, and they look alright and sound decent. They don't have a very distinct appearance, but they seem to be fairly durable and reliable. If you are looking for a budget pair of headphones, you'll probably be satisfied, but if it's very important for you to have something stylish, they might only be alright for you."
- "About the best I can say is that they work okay for me. I’m able to pair the headphones with my phone reliably. The sound quality is about average. They’re not uncomfortable. Nothing special to recommend them but they’re fine if you're not an audiophile and don't care about how you look in them."
- "Bluetooth wireless headphones for high-quality sound at home and on the go. They syncs with all your Bluetooth devices for up to 20 hours of wireless playback when fully charged; over two hours of playback with a 15-minute quick charge. The built-in mic and buttons make it easy to turn power on/off, adjust volume, change tracks, pause for calls and Resume play with just a touch"
- "I always have a problem finding a good pair of headphones. I picked these up one day because we were going on vacation and I needed something to wear. I was amazed at how light these felt on my head. Usually I pick headphones that end up giving me a headache after a while, but not these! The sound is really great too and I could wear them for hours and the battery lasts a long time."
- "I gave these headphones to my husband as a gift and he loves them. He said they are very light weight and it stays charged for a long time. The sound was great on them and you can have them turned up all the way without having any distortion. He uses them every day when he is at work."
- "Being lightweight yet still of good quality, the Panasonic RP-HF400B-K Headphones are the solution to your headphone needs. Easily synced through a Bluetooth connection, this set of headphones is perfect for home or on the go. All the buttons needed are conveniently located on one side of the headphones. Need battery life and don't have a lot of time? Charge for fifteen minutes before you walk out the door and have at least two hours of listening time just from that charge alone."