This solution is ranked
in What are the best headphones for listening to metal under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest headphones with best qualityRead user opinions
in What are the best panasonic wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best panasonic wireless In-Ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best panasonic wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best quality headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best headsets under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Panasonic headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Panasonic RP-HJE120B-R
- "If you are searching for the best headphones to listen to metal available for you under $50, you need to consider the Panasonic RP-HJE120B-R. They are a really nice price for the value and you can even use it to enjoy music via Bluetooth. There is clear sound and amazing bass with the 9mm driver unit so it would be perfect for metal music enjoyers. "
- "The Panasonic RP-HJE120B-R produces very clear audio which helps when I'm on the go and am in the middle of a conference call. I really enjoy the fact that they are very light weight, have impressive audio quality, and excellent sound separation so that I can listen to multiple people speak simultaneously without a hitch. "
- "These earphones are descent and well priced. They are not the best sounding earphones I have tried but do the job. Sometimes when I turn my head, they will lose the bluetooth signal. They fit in my ears comfortably and stay in place even when I'm moving around a lot. Overall they are a good quality considering the low price."
- "I really only use headphones when I'm doing certain chores around the house like vacuuming. My old headphones were pretty good, but they start to hurt my head after a while, so I was looking for something else. These work very well and absolutely do not hurt my head, since they're in-ear headphones. Comfortable and sound good, at least as far as I can tell with the vacuum running!"
- "I was very happy to find this headset that comes with Bluetooth so I don't always have to be connected to my phone which is nice while working in the shop, garage, or even around the house. It's right in the middle pricewise, but I found it to be of good quality so it's worth it. My only complaint would be that it has a short battery life."
- "Being able to go out on the town and listen to music unencumbered by long wires is a blessing, and the Panasonic RP-HJE120B-R headphones gave me that good fortune. They have better drives than other similarly priced headphones i've tried on the market and as such they can get a much clearer response in the low end than their counterparts. All this for just over $30 makes me feel warm inside, knowing i'm not breaking the bank."