This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with lightweight exteriorRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep tracking gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best Pebble smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatches in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with clamp-charging methodRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best Wearable devices for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra slim and light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wearables under RS15000 in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches available in India with the best specsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets gifts for stylish techiesRead user opinions
in What are the best large band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Pebble Time Round
- "I did a lot of research before settling on the Pebble Time Round watch. I feel it was the best choice for me and I'm glad that I chose it. The battery life is really great because sometimes I can't remember to charge it each day and with this watch that's OK the watch won't die and you can just charge it the next day when you think about it. I like to use the step counter when I'm working to know how many steps I've taken that day. The watch has a lot of other useful features like a sleep tracker also which is great for learning more about how you sleep. I try to use all of the features of the watch."
- "Pebble Time doesn’t feel heavy at all on my wrist. I work pretty good so far. One thing I have to say is you can’t beat the price. It affordable and it is well made. I love the look of it even though it does look a little big on me because I have small wrists. "
- "The Pebble Time Round smartwatch is super thin model. It has many of the features of the big brands, and is compatible with both the Android and Apple ecosystem. At around $125 it is much more affordable than the flagship models from Apple, but still feature packed. A good option in the growing smartwatch field. "
- "been looking at watches with longest battery life and saw this list. this one got my attention the most because it's pioneer =) great list"
- "I stopped wearing a watch when they were replaced by smartphones. Yet, now I find that I often don't want to be tied to my smartphone. So, I purchased a Pebble Time Round! It is absolutely the best watch I have ever owned. The best thing is the battery life which is up to two days!!""Elegant and sleek smartwatch. Cool design and very lightweight. Does most of the things any other smartwatch does at a much more affordable price. It's easy to use and it really looks great. "
- "Pebble Time Round is an interesting watch and it has one of the most high tech watch faces I've seen on a watch under $100. The face looks like it is a solid color and is not a screen but it is actually digital so that is really cool plus it can receive messages."
- "I've had a few different SmartWatches. One thing all of them have had in common is that they are huge. So I started looking for something slim and Light. That's when I found the Pebble Time Round. I really think this watch is super sexy. I prefer over the Apple smartwatch. It's the world's lightest and thinnest smartwatch and at under $150 is one of the best deals out there. I love how I can change bands to match my outfit, and I love that I'm not charging it twice a day. I'm really happy with the Pebble Time and I feel that this will be my SmartWatch of choice the next few years."
- "This watch looks great and goes with any style you want to wear. It is reasonably priced and has a lot of features to make it worth it. The sleep tracker works great, and you can count steps with no effort at all. The battery life on this is huge, and I think you can go about two days without needing to charge it, and I use it a lot as well. This is a great watch if you are new and looking to get into them."
- "Pebble Time Round is a really nice understated watch with a stylish design. I like the functionality of the smart features and found that it really goes with an clothing or outfits very well."
- "The watch design is unique. I don't feel that a smartwatch should be round; for the simple fact that a majority of the screen is taking up space simply for the shape! with a square frame, there's more room for the text and media on the screen. I do like the fact that the watch is thin and has replaceable bands. I do not like the design and I do not like the basic features -- it seems lacking. "
- #12 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"This is a brand of smartwatch I've heard of. These do not seem to have the widest variety of apps, compared to official Apple ones or other Android ones, but this is still a very good option for someone looking for this sort of watch. It does have apps to choose from and is compatible with both iPhone and Android.""the watch seems to have the ability to give the user A fashionable way of staying connected with ease.The watch is slim and sleek, looks good and lets the people use voice recognition to use whatever apps you need. The battery life according to reviews is in the 2 day window. "