This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best Pebble smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep tracking gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with email featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with internal batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers and fitness wearables for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches in the philippinesRead user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with voice controlRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with playback of digital audio and video filesRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic fitness bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best daily fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness and activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best activity and sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best and most accurate fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Pebble Time Steel
- "An improvement over their standard models, but nothing out of the ordinary or special to go for this brand that doesn't have a phone to easily integrate with it. A good starter watch, but go Apple or Samsung of you need something more compatible with your current devices used with other things. "
- "Smart watches are absolutely incredible and amazing and they get even more advanced as time goes on. The Pebble Time Steel looks like a true smart watch that can truly be considered one of the best wearable smart watches because of notifications, health tracking, as well as other great features."
- "The Pebble Time Steel is the Lambo of the smart watch world. I wish the company was still around as this smart watch does everything an Apple Watch does, is compatible with Androids as well, and has impeccable battery life. I hope that FitBit takes this technology to the next level and comes up with a comparable watch at maybe a slightly lower price tag."
- "The Pebble time watch is a nice looking watch. Some nice functions, like Health tracker, calendar to keep track of your schedule. Text, Emails but no reply feature, interchangeable watch faces. Ok watch but if you want more functionality you will not find it here."
- "The Pebble watch was a giant when it first came out because no one had attempted to make a smartwatch before. Now, with so many smartwatches on the market, it is hard to consider buying a Pebble watch. I decided to do so just to see if the watch could match up to the level of all of the other smartwatches out there. I have to say I am disappointed. It just doesn't have that flair and isn't so aesthetically pleasing as the competition. I would suggest looking for something better and don't waste your time on this one."
- "I was thinking of getting my niece a smart watch since she's starting to grow up and understand technology, I figured it would be a better way to introduce her to it rather than a smartphone and all the dangers that carries. However the design and look of this watch is not very kid friendly, it's very dour and austere, if elegant. For kids though, they like bright colors and they need durable materials as they're not gentle with their things. It's a good watch I'm sure, but not a good watch for kids."
- "Look and Feel: The Pebble Round looks most like a watch, coming in at just smaller than the Timex Weekender. It's really light and comfortable, no heavier than a Swatch. There's a cool, chunky retro feel to the Original Steel, but it's too big for my wrist. The Time Steel FELT slick and small until the Round came along! I can still dig the Time Steel for its nerdy-cool look, though. The Original Steel has a black-and-white LED screen with a distinct bluish cast. The Time Steel and the Round have color e-paper screens. All three have always-on screens that can be viewed really well in bright light, as well as a backlight. The backlight adds a bluish cast and tones down the contrast on the color screens. (see pic below) Winner: Round"
- "I like how this Pebble watch looks relative to some of their other offerings, but it is difficult to recommend Pebble products, as they are no longer supported under warranties due to the fact that the company is not operating anymore. As this watch seems to have some issues with reliability, this could be a pretty severe issue. I would have to suggest a different brand due to some of these glaring issues. "
- "I wanted something to track my sleep patterns, I saw the pepple time steel on amazon for just over 200.00. The pepple is a really good looking watch, and it does a ton. I get notifications for vents, texts, emails and calls. I can choose my watch face, even though some of the brighter ones will drain the battery. Overall this watch is a really great deal, and does more than I exected"
- "This smartwatch is one of the best you can find in the market, it has a very high quality and the price for it is very fair compared to what it gives. "
- "I've tried out quite a few different fitness trackers and/or smartwatches and the latest I've been playing around with is the "Pebble Time Steel". After seeing some fairly decent reviews I ended up trying it out for myself and it absolutely lives up to the hype. It is one of the more accurate fitness trackers I've used thus far and it is incredibly feature packed. The design is elegant and I find it to be incredibly comfortable as well. I have it synced up with my Android phone and it handles texts and calls with complete ease. The battery life is also amazing and I honestly cannot recommend this fitness tracker enough."
- #34 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches
- #42 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"It seems like there are so many different fitness trackers these days, it's impossible to figure out which one is the best. I bought the Pebble Time Steel after having some of those other trackers, and I am nothing but impressed. So many more options available to you than just tracking your fitness, which it does better than all those other brands. A great product.""By far the best in fitness tracking watches. Great for a variety of fitness activities. I run and also to do martial arts so this helps to keep track of both. "