This solution is ranked
in What are the best Philips 1080p Full HD Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips HD-ready Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with great colorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips LED smart TVs with HDMIRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with USB flash driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with video call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with high clarity imagesRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips LED smart TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Philips PFL4609F7 (43")
There are no comments yet!
- "This is solid TV. The picture quality is pretty good and the speakers in the TV produce pretty good surround sound. The high refresh rate also makes the gaming experience very smooth. I even hook my computer up to the TV sometimes. If you play games a lot on your couch I really suggest checking out this TV."
- "Features: · 54.6 (138.68 cms) Screen · DLEDTechnology with Super Slim Panel · Ultra HD 4K Resolution- 3840 x 2160 · Smart TV; Android 4.4 · Facebook, Email, Skype, etc applications · Screen Mirroring technology · Agile Remote App, Built in WiFi · 3 x HDMI, 2 X USB · 4,00,000 :1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio · Chrome Plated Stylish Design Stand · Ultra Narrow Bezel Design · Wide Viewing angle, Low on Power Consumption · FREE- Air Mouse · Free installation . 3 Years warranty""Philips 43PFL4609F7 Full HD 1080p LED Smart TV 43 in. seems a bit outdated. I woud use this TV for a guest bedroom though it lacks features that other smart TVs have for too high a price. Connections for cable, hdmi and usb are on the very back of the unit, requiring you to completely move the unit around to connect (or to get a stiff neck from standing on your head)."
There are no comments yet!
- "The television is good overall but it's not the best one out there. It is a smart tv but I'm not especially fond of the sound quality and picture quality that I get from this product. I think the price should be lower for a product of this kind and quality. It doesn't have all of the apps I would have liked to have had either. For a children's room, it's fine, for an adult looking for more, it's not. "
- "I spent a lot of time looking at all the TV models offered by Philips. I knew I needed one that could connect with my Macbook and my friends PC. I decided on the Philips PFL4609F7 and it has been everything I expected and more. If you are looking at a TV that comes with a USB flash drive, this is the one. "
- "I must admit I was hesitant about purchasing this Philips Android TV based on the lackluster customer reviews. I'm glad I followed my heart. It is everything I had hoped for in an Android TV. It is easy to navigate the instructions. It practically sets it self up. The resolution is phenomenal."