This solution is ranked
in What are the best Philips TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with USB flash driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with video call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips HD-ready Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with great colorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips 4K Ultra HD Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips LED smart TVs with HDMIRead user opinions
in What are the best Philips TVs with high clarity imagesRead user opinions
What the community says about Philips 5602 (55")
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a nice 4K Ultra HD television. Coming from Philips, you know you can trust the name behind it. However, some viewers haven't been impressed with the picture quality, so try and see it in a shop before you buy. As always, make sure you check and be sure you know if you're getting a refurbished unit."
- "I had to upgrade our main TV so we could take full advantage of the Amazon fire tv with 4k capability. The difference between this and our old 8 year LED TV is truly night and day. The picture quality is absolutely stunning! It also has 3 HDMI ports and 1 USB port which is much better than our old set!"
- "As someone who needed a good Philips 4K Ultra HD Smart TV to watch movies on I picked The Philips 55PFL5602F7. It is a a 55-inch smart LED TV with a 2160p resolution and 60Hz for you to enjoy ultra HD and vibrant picture viewing. It also has 3 HDMI ports and 1 USB port. it has outstanding colors for HD movies!"
- "The tv itself works well and has good picture quality. However, it is lacking as a smart tv. There is no app for Hulu and amazon two of my favorite streaming services. Had I know that I would have purchased a different tv. Not recomended if you like to stream."
- "I enjoyed the TV at first. Until the screen went out on it shortly after purchasing. Overall I nice TV, just wish it was a little more durable because I had to buy another one shortly after this one. Also, the shipping was horrible. Paid for expedited shipping and it came 3 weeks after ordering. The shipping company was clueless as to where my package was. Stay clear."