This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC sound systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers with 3.5mm jackRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $150Read user opinions
in What are the best miniature computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.1 PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best philips PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.1 speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 350Read user opinions
in What are the best powerful wireless speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best speakers under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Philips SPA1312/27
- "If you're looking for a quality sound setup for your computer, look no further than the Philips SPA1312/27 multimedia sound system. I have found the system to be easy to setup and provides me with a deep, and rich sounding bass. The look of the speakers will blend in well with any computer or laptop as well."
- "After going through the customer reviews I'm kind of on the fence bout these. Very low customer review numbers about 25, price is cheap and I normally believe you get what you pay for. A lot of mixed reviews some say they're great others say sound quality isn't loud enough others say cords are too short, others say humming noise in background when they're off, I just don' know about these. "
- "The best PC speakers under $150 should include Philips SPA1312/27. The Philips SPA1312/27 feature Bass boos technology for a more enhanced bass. The Philips SPA1312/27 speakers are around $110 dollars which makes them quite a bit under the $150 dollar mark making it a good economical decision."
- "These are the easiest speakers to set up, simply plug them into your PC and you're ready to go! They have a great sound quality, too! For about $40, you can have a great, cost efficient sound system in your home with these stereos! These are perfect for playing your Spotify playlist or even hooking your tv up (if it has a headphone jack)!"
- "I believe the best Philips speakers are the Philips SPA1312/27. At an affordable price of under 100 dollars for attractive styling and good sound, these are hard to beat. Philips SPA1312/27 contains wooden housing and features bass boost technology for fantastic bass sound. "
- "My old studio monitors died so I wanted to try something new, but I was on a budget. I tried these out hoping for decent sound, and honestly I'm pretty impressed. It's nowhere near as good as I would expect from professional monitors, but the sound from these is actually pretty workable. Worth a shot if you're working on a budget."
- "With 2.5-inch speaker drivers, analog bass boost, a subwoofer, and 20-watt power output, the Philips SPA1312/27 Multimedia Speakers 2.1 deliver robust, booming audio. The wooden speaker housing ensures clear bass reproduction, while the magnetically shielded loudspeakers deliver crisp, balanced notes so you can get the most out of films, music, and games. They are just not wireless"
- " I was really disappointed with these speakers. They don't sound a whole lot better than the pair that came with my desktop. The only difference is this one has a subwoofer, but you can't even adjust the bass level. The overall sound quality just isn't worth the money. "
- "I found that this is a relatively good speaker, but not outstanding. The speakers are attractive looking, but the sound quality is average. The setup was super easy and took only minutes to complete. "