This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bluetooth headsets with mic talkRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earphones with micRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the coolest and cheapest gadgets available onlineRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds/in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for the gym under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best active bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Picun H6
- "These headphones are awesome and make me glad I relied on this solution. They have lots of great features like being sweatproof and offering great audio quality. I would like to see them compared to other headphones in the solution, but that's ok. I also like the reviews available in the solution, and they are a great price."
- "Picun H6 Bluetooth Headset is a set of noise cancelling earbuds. They are available from Amazon for $20.99. They hang over the neck so you can take them off and not lose them. They work well for working out or just listening to music. They fit the topic nicely."
- "These are great headphones, and affordable, too. I was skeptical at first because I'd never tried earbuds. I just didn't think they'd have the noise canceling capability I was looking for, but it turns out these were even better than some more expensive over the ear headphones I've tried. I highly recommend them."
- "I found the Picun H6 noise cancelling headphones to be prefect for those long mid day run's in the city. They helped to block out noise and allowed me to answer incoming calls while doing my daily run. The necklace is a nice add on as well since sometime's I go running in the morning and I don't need the headphones. "
- "These are great for the price you are paying for them. I use mines to go to the gym all the time and for gym time i think it is well worth $20. Sometimes it cuts out if i put my phone too far away but that rarely happens. I would say jump on this deal if you are in a market for a low priced low end headphones with noise cancelling. "