This solution is ranked
in What are the best long standby wireless in ear sports Bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the coolest headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone 7 headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best comfortable over-ear headphones to use at workRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth headphones you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best good quality headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best travel headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Over-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2
- "While I'm not a fan of the color scheme(s) for these, they work reasonably well for what they cost. It's loud without being ear shattering, it actively cancels out noise for those annoying teenagers you have beside you on the train, and it's wireless. Overall they are quite comfortable and work well, however the noise cancellation isn't anything too thrilling. If that's your primary goal I'd look elsewhere. Otherwise these are not a bad choice."
- "Recently bought this to replace my old Sony MDR-1RBT headphone. So far i find that this is much lighter than my previous one and i can def wear it all day long. Its bass sounds are more tighter and balanced too. And lastly i also use its mic and people tell me that they can clearly hear me when i used this."
- "It has nice bass and an altogether great sound, the battery life is excellent, and has convenient control buttons, my only problem is that i feel it's too heavy for a headphone or perhaps just not THAT lightweight like the others, but it is affordable compared to the rest, and the sound is still good so it's still a nice wireless headphone."
- "I had a mixed reaction after I bought these headphones, there were a couple that had better features, but you paid a lot more, and while these definitely weren't cheap, they were better than the cheaper ones. I found they didn't cancel out noise as well as the better brands, but these have a switch to turn off the noise reduction when it's not needed which was nice and help save the batteries a little. Not sure if the hard case for $50 extra was really worth it though."
- "I recently purchased a set of Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 headphones Special Edition and I am happy with them so far. They are quite comfortable and the sound quality is good. I do wish the noise cancellation blocked out a little more, but at this price point I shouldn’t be too surprised. I have had no problems with Bluetooth pairing and the battery lasts quite awhile. I would recommend these if you are looking for a good set of wireless headphones for under $200. "