This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers that are good at measuring heart rateRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best rated activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate and step monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best rated fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness/nutrition trackers out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the lazy and the livelyRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for outdoor lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitoring devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skateboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers to buy for under 100 poundsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for swimmersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearables to send data directly to doctorsRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Polar A360
- "The polar A360 is very good at measuring heat rate. It has the ability to to hook up with a heart sensor that goes on your chest for more accuracy. It does other basic things that other fitness watches do like count steps, count calories burned, and your daily goals. I would definitely recommend this watch for people who want to accurately count their heat rate."
- "I fell in love with the design of the Polar A360 before I even tried it out. The band and screen are so sleek & stylish. A friend of mine showed up at a boot camp one day sporting one, I noticed it immediately... it kind of made me want to hide my lowly Fitbit. Polar has a good reputation when I learned that the A360 was not just a fitness tracker but also a wrist heart rate monitor, an activity tracker(waterproof) as well as having calorie counting capabilities, all this and a bright colorful touchscreen with vibrating smart notifications and inactivity alerts, I knew I had to have it. I love this product!"
- "In comparison to the FitBit One, the Polar A360 is an awesome heart rate and step monitor. It has more graphics than the FitBit One and you can use the Polar while swimming which is an added plus. I have to agree this is the best one out there right now. Band is also very comfortable."
- "This wearable fitness tracker has a lot to offer in a small package. It is waterproof so it will track your swimming workouts, it has a HR monitor (very necessary for many of us!), a calorie counter and even sleep tracking. However, there are a few drawbacks. The band can be loose and it can accidentally fall off of your wrist. The band can also be difficult to put on. There is no built in GPS so you might need to rely on your phone for accurate distance tracking. Probably not the *best* device, but it's not bad if you're looking for one with many options and is waterproof. "
- "Although the Polar does serve its purpose and provides me with the information that I need to help improve my physical activity level and overall fitness, the design of the product has some seriously flaws. The biggest drawback is the band, which is exceedingly difficult to attach and is of very poor quality. As for the features of the Polar, there isn't much to find fault with. It has definitely helped to motivate me to keep moving and to improving my fitness, which is the main thing. Sometimes using the app is not as intuitive as I would ideally like though, and it doesn't keep tabs on your heart rate throughout the day. I've had some syncing issues as well, so there is certainly still room for improvement here. Although it's a pretty good value overall, I would probably have chosen a competing brand in retrospect if I could go back in time."
- "For those looking for a fitness accessory that is small but includes a multitude of features, Polar A360 is a solid option. Equipped with a touchscreen and software that monitors heart rate, workouts, and calorie intake, the Polar A360 provides health-enthusiasts with a tracking assistant that they can wear on their wrist. However, with a price of approximately $200, this product may be too expensive for some."
- "Slightly over 100 pounds and even at that price, it's questionable. I must say, on the good side of things, this watch has a beautiful looking interface. It's colorful and interactive. As far as the tracking, it seems to drop steps randomly and the heart rate monitor seems to be slightly off.""Fitness trackers seem like they'd be useful, but the cost of entry is usually more than the crowd that would benefit from it. A hundred pounds is a fair offering, and a step in the right direction. I personally would consider getting one at this point, since I'm on a fitness kick."
- "I purchased the Polar A360 and it has been a big help with my exercise routine. I have used it to set workout goals and plan my meals. I linked it to my smartphone and my notifications are synced with the watch. I use the built-in calorie counter and it has helped med stick to my training diet. I really like the fact that I can wear it when I swim laps and track my heart rate while in the water."
- "I love this product. I'm an active swimmer so it's nice to have something that is waterproof. I've been using it for a while now and have had no issues. I can track calories burned and my heart rate while swimming, this allows me to push a little harder and advance. Overall it's a great fitness tracker that allows you to track your progress and it looks good too!"
- "The Polar A360 has seen a lot of use from me over the past weeks from me due to it's ease of use and how fun it is to use. I find it very convenient and it keeps me motivated and excited to work out every day. I also really like the fact that it is completely waterproof. "
- #58 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This is a slick looking watch with a nice display. The price is good and the brand is well known. It has a lot of options and should please everyone, even if just a little."