This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for skateboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches including a GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with activity trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the lazy and the livelyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness/nutrition trackers out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitoring devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for swimmersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for outdoor lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best calorie counter watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for danceRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that are good at measuring heart rateRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Polar A370
- "My son likes to go skateboarding and I thought it would be great to get him a wearable device that can track his exercise from skateboarding. I'm not sure that the Polar A370 has any specific skateboarding features, as I don't see that mentioned in the description. It seems more like a basic fitness tracker but if it does have a skateboarding setting that's not listed on Amazon. Honestly, I'm not sure if a wearable device for skateboarding exists, which is why I ran the search. This might be ok, but I will keep looking to see if any of the brands have specific skateboarding features."
There are no comments yet!
- "Well considering how much the watch costs the lack of GPS is already a big demerit the even bigger issue is just how cheaply made it is. Mine was falling apart within a week meaning that I, thankfully, did not have to deal with Polar's reportedly iffy customer support and I could just return it to Amazon. "
- "The tracker is pretty good. I was a little hesitant at first because there seemed to be a fair amount of reviews of people having issues, but mine has worked great! It keeps track of all the things I want to know about. It also fits fairly well and I like the look of it!"
- "Anytime i see anything about heart rate monitor i wonder how secure is it ? the video by the pictures seems to be an advertisement video instead of explaining what is this advice really about. For someone who has never bought a fitness tracker before, i would pass on this opportunity, for lack of information. The information on the page seems to be displayed as a advertisement content instead of an informative content. But the watch looks nice."
- "Polar A370 is a fitness tracker which lets you track your activity and sleep routines. You can connect it to your smartphone's GPS to track speed, distance and route. The device allows you to get notifications for calls, messages and social media activity. Available in different c"
- "I love it that this fitness tracker is water resistant. I used to have a fitbit, which was great for tracking walking and running, but I always had to take it off before swimming, which is my preferred workout. This one doesn't claim to be waterproof, but it is water resistant, and so far so good in my experience. I just keep it on all the time. "
- "Wearable devices are becoming more and more common these days. With that said, there are a lot of chinese knockoffs and brands we've never heard of. This is one of them. If we wanted a wearable that is good and for outdoor then there are much better products out there that can compete."
- "Not the greatest name out there , i know it will make some customers a little antsy buying from this company but you should not worry. They have great customer service and any questions they are always there to assist. I had a few questions and issues and they responded and solved my problems in less than 24 hours. The tracker itself could use some more options because its not up to par with the bigger brands like fitbit. "
- "I have used polar trackers for a while. I decided to upgrade to Polar A370. I am mostly really happy with the A370. It is so nice to practice dance without wearing a chest strap! Heart rate info seems to be really accurate. So far I think I have only had one very brief false reading. I have not been sleeping with it because I am not used to wearing a watch at night and I know I am a really sound sleeper but I plan to monitor my sleep a few times a month"
- "Polar A370 Fitness Tracker lets you track your daily activities and sleep patterns. You can connect to your smartphone as well. The device lets you get notifications for calls, message and social media activity. The Polar A370 is one of the best fitness trackers out there."
- "This is not a smartwatch but a fitness tracker. It has GPS to track your course while jogging and compute your stats after your done. It is an awesome tool if you are looking to get into great shape. It is comfortable and the app is very easy to use. I use mine all the time."
- "If it is very important for you that your smartwatch has great battery life, the Polar A370 might not be for you. On one hand, it is rather feature rich. On the other hand, customers report that it really does not have the greatest battery life. It is also a bit expensive and apparently does not have great customer service. I'd maybe go with a more well-known brand."
There are no comments yet!
- "Polar makes some great fitness trackers. I've owned a few of them. Their fitness trackers are absolutely amazing. I actually own this one and it does what it says. It doesn't fail in any kind of way. I love how comfortable it is to wear on my arm. It tracks my activity and my sleep. It has different colors but I own the black one. However, it is not really considered to be waterproof, more like water resistant."
- #57 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This little gadget will track your heartbeats continuously through the day and in the middle of any vigorous activity you might engage in. It works beautifully for me at home and when I am in the move taking care of errands or at the office. I recommend it for anybody who wants to keep track of their fitness,"