This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowmobilingRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches under $250Read user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for lacrosseRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skateboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable gym fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for poloRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for men to affect running in a mannerRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with internal batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 5.4-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with built-in GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best workout tracking devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with displayRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best running watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for rugbyRead user opinions
in What are the best daily fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare tech-wearables for a healthy lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for cyclistsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with an altimeterRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Polar M400
- "The Polar M400 is yet another gadget to track your exercise and health habits for you. It keeps track of where you are and your steps if you walk somewhere or exercise. It keeps track of your heart rate and syncs with your other devices. You won't be able to forget what your exercise is about nor will you forget where."
- "I like to skateboard in my free time and I was browsing around for a smart device to wear while boarding. I ordered the Polar M400 because the price was in my budget. It's a very cool watch with a lot of different functions, it's just too much compared to what I needed. It can track distances and monitor all sorts of performances, I just don't need all of that. Maybe I should just get a regular watch."
- "The Polar M400 is one of the best gym fitness trackers out there. It will be able to monitor your exercises and movements so that you will reach your goal in no time."
- "The Polar M400 GPS Smart Sports Watch was a lifesaver for me, as I am an avid runner and have been for years. In the past, I used to have to go a certain route when running so I could keep track of not only mileage, but my location. With this device, I no longer need to do that."
- "Stopwatch feature on this watch sometimes fails. If you are avid sporter..or even someone trying to get fit..this can be a headache. GPS sometimes goes out on unit.. Connector poorly designed and it doesn't recharge well. Other than that it's great. Maybe you want to go with another option. There are TONS of other watches out there for this."
- "I love the Polar m400 as I am an avid cyclist and love that it can track my miles and everything else regarding pertinent fitness data. You can run, count steps and get everything you need. It is highly durable, works well, easy to read in the light and looks great. I highly recommend it!"
- "I believe the Polar M400 is a solid watch for runners because of its advanced features such as GPS tracking and exercise monitors. I think Having the ability to see/track my performance over several weeks can help me understand where/what improvements I need to make in my training. One aspect I specifically don't find interesting is sharing my runs with other runners."
- "As I started to train my fitness skill I found myself needing a tracker to use. Out of all of the models that I searched through, the best that I ended up finding was the Polar M400. This tracker offered a lot of comfort as well as being advanced enough for my purposes."
- "This is a decent fitness tracker but there are So many better options out there it is not funny. The m409 is not user friendly and is clunky to use. I biggest gripe would be that it does want easily integrate with other devices I own. Move on and keep looking!"
- "I love this watch! This is my 4th Polar product as I've continued to upgrade over the years. Can't remember the model of my first HR watch, but my 2nd was an FT60, then I bought the Loop. But after doing a half-marathon with the Loop, I realized I really needed and missed the watch face with my mileage, time, average, pace, etc. I was excited when the M400 was released so I bought it a little over a year ago. Polar's warranty is for 2 years, just so you know. You can read all of the main watch features here on Amazon but there are some new things that have been added since I first purchased it that I'd really like to point out. Below are my favorite features. "
- "I recently purchased the Polar M400 as I am a runner and often train for marathons. It's a comfortable to wear running watch with great features like GPS and also provides some training features. It helps me track my speed, my miles and monitors my progress. It's a perfect fit for me. "
- "I recently got back into fitness and needed an easy to learn tracker. With the Polar M400, I got everything I wanted and more. It has all of the feature of other trackers but its much cheaper as well.""I bought this last year and I use it sometimes, but it hasn't done a whole lot to motivate me to run more often. It does have a ton of tracking options though.""Since I participate in many different sports I decided to get a tracker to track my workouts. I can say that this has improved my performances by a twofold.""Looks kind of clunky and big. Why not just get a Fitbit? Options galore with fitness trackers these days.""This lets me monitor everything I need to keep myself in check. I have commitments but none are more important than the ones I have to my own self. I think I'm i love."
- "The Polar M400 received pretty mixed reviews which would make me hesitate on purchasing but that's not what would stop me from getting this watch. I don't like the way it looks. The display looks cheap or for a younger crowd. This isn't something I'd want to wear everyday.""I am not familiar with this brand, but this watch does seem to be what I expect from this search. The features listed are good, and the price is decent as well. The user reviews are also fairly positive, with a high number of reviews as well.""I think the problem with the Polar is, its kind of like...bland. It doesn't have a lot of the features that many of the other smartwatches have. I'm not even entirely sure it counts as one. This one seems a pretty poor suggestion overall.""If you're a runner PolarM400 is for you. It's really comfortable and the gps feature is amazing. I get lost a lot so on new routes i take this with me everytime."
- #50 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets"I was having trouble finding a gift for a good friend of mine. The likes new technology and also running. The Polar M400 was the perfect gift. He uses it all the time and commented that the running features are top notch."