This solution is ranked
in What are the best new activity bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that are right for youRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with distance trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight wireless heart rate watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to track your workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate strapRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for yogaRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitor and GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that can connect to your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers offersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with an altimeterRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in AustraliaRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with features for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in UKRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for squashRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for crossfitRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Polar M430
- "I am an avid runner and exercise enthusiast, this device has all the bells and whistles that I need. I love the fact I can wear it on my wrist and my movements do not cause it to falter in any way. I like to keep track of heart rate, this monitor is very accurate. There is a learning curve to setting it up,however, once you set it up, you are done, and do not have to set it up again, I recommend!"
There are no comments yet!
- "Not bad, but not great either. First off this watch requires a firmware update right out of the box and the app is constantly receiving updates, too. Even with all these updates it still loses sync more often that it should. However, it is one of the most accurate fitness watches I've ever tried. Even without a chest strap the heart rate monitor is very accurate. I also love how it will automatically turn off some low-priority features when the battery gets low. Battery-life is decent with a charge lasting me about three days. The watch is very comfortable and the display is large enough to be easily read without being bulky. The touch-screen surface is a little soft and could scratch easily. If they could solve the sync issues this would be one of the best options in the reasonably-priced fitness watch categories."
- "I am an avid runner and try to get a run in just about every morning. I've had issues with other watches, but this one works like a charm. I always get really accurate information. I love the color options that I had when selecting this watch. I've never had any issues with it not working while I was out. I can always rely on this watch."
- "I've used Polar products in the past and been happy with their performance. I decided to upgrade from a simple HR strap with a watch to one with GPS and this hasn't disappointed. It is true that it isn't perfect, but for the price I think that is understandable. The watch syncs with my computer and does a reasonable job recording heart rate."
- "Pros: lots. It's an M400 that is lighter, has wrist based heart rate monitor, fast GPS acquire, and vibrating alerts. Cons: the initial setup, poor customer support, and frequent sync errors.The watch itself looks nice; similar to the M400 but different enough with its smoother touch and new wristband. If you had an M400 before, there won't be surprises, the menu is practically the same. "
- "The Polar M430 is great for runners, bikers, really any kind of aerobic activity. For CrossFit is has some short comings. Crossfit requires a bit of a slimmer. When I do HIIT or anything with free weights, it feels a bit too bulky. It doesn't really display the information I want to track such as PRs. "
- #80 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"The Polar M430 is an exercise tracker that is compatible with Windows XP, 7 and 8 and then later. It has state of the art running metrics and an advanced GPS system. It also monitors your heart rate with sensors in the wrist band.""I love this watch I run on a weekly basis to stay in shape and I think the product is good for tracking my running distance. Plus this devise checks your heart rate while you running a big plus for me. I love this product cause it's packed with features. It solves all my running adventures.""The Polar M430 is a great smartwatch that is geared toward athletes and exercise enthusiasts. It features GPS and a heart tracking, and is also pretty stylish. Unfortunately, it is somewhat lacking in extra features and comes at a high price.""The Polar M430 is a great little fitness tracker to measure running heart beats. It's compatible with Windows and Macs alike. It can track pretty much anything you can think of, and is a great bang for the buck purchase.""The Polar M430 is the best fitness tracker I’ve ever used. It tracks everything I need and is compatible with my PC. The heart monitor is the main attraction for me. Its accuracy is phenomenal.""This has really helped me when I do my runs. It's super-accurate, and easy to download the data onto my computer to track my progress. It also looks very stylish!"