This solution is ranked
in What are the best GPS running watches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitoring Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best calorie counter watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android wearsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with built-in GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate and step monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best workout tracking devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitoring devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for swimmersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with displayRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate strapRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best activity and sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 1.0GHz dual-core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with multisport trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracking apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Polar M600
- "I'm someone who works out a lot so I like to keep track of my heart rate. Despite the 3/5 rating on Amazon, I went ahead and tried the Polar M600 smartwatch. It did its job at keeping heart rate tracked and its also compatible with android and iOS so I'd say it was worth the buy."
There are no comments yet!
- "The thing I like most about this watch is that it allows my to ride my bicycle and listen to music without carrying my phone. I have found the battery life to be quite adequate and I although it is good for music I haven't figured out how to listen to podcasts. It is a little bit on the chunky side but its functionality makes up for the lack of style."
- "The tracker craze I even have one on now. I find the trackers help me get some more steps in during the day. The Polar M600 is an amazing sleep tracker as well as an everyday exercise tracker. If you have money burning a hole in your wallet then this is the tracker for you."
- "The watchface on this looks amazing . Like some high tech device capable of doing a lot. The price, however, is really high, and the ratings are pretty low. It's unfortunate too because this watch looks like it had a lot of potential. I wouldn't say its the best for swimmers but at least its waterproof."
- "The Polar M600 smartwatch with a 1.0GHz dual-core processor is a good fitness tracker. It has GPS technology and a heart rate monitor. It serves the purpose well. I prefer a waist worn tracker though, as I get better step counts that way. Those of you who like a wrist tracker will find this fits the bill."
- "I've been looking at wearable technology lately to see if I can improve my lifestyle. Specifically, I want a fitness tracker, and I'd like it to have GPS technology as well. I took a look at the Polar M600 to see if it fits my needs. I was initially a bit alarmed by the 3 star rating on Amazon. For technology that expensive, I want something that I'm going to be satisfied with. I then looked at the specs and was appalled by the short battery life. For something I'm going to be wearing all the time, I expect more than a few days, especially when the other entries in the comparison table boast ten times more than that!"
- "The Polar M600 is a sleek version of a smartwatch that has a wrist heart rate monitor and personalized training guidance to help meet your fitness needs. It is waterproof. It will give you the weather, notices and social features and also has maps if you need to map out your exercise route for biking or jogging."
- "This device promises a lot bot really doesn't deliver. It does some good things like monitoring aspects of your workouts and activities. But if you don't sync the phone app to it, you lose a lot of functionality. It would be much better if it worked without the app because that would make it so much more convenient. "
- "I have used other polar products in the past, although mainly just for measuring heart rate. I took a gamble choosing Polar for my smartwatch solution. So far my results have been mixed, because connectivity with my Android device is hit or miss. There may be better solutions out there."
- "This is how I track my fitness goals. It is easy to understand and very comfortable to wear while exercising at home or in the gym. It has a heart rate monitor and GPS watch that works wonders and helps you maintain fit. I love it and will wear it for years to come!"
- "Top choices in this area include Garmin Forerunner 630. Overall the M600 is basically an Android smartwatch with the Polar Flow app built in. The M600 does not contain a lot of data aside from daily steps, distance and calories burned. You really require the app and website to get the rest of any useful information. ""Well, it's that time of the year again for New Year's resolutions. And, as usual I resolved to get healthy, so I bought the Polar M600 smartwatch to keep track of my heart rate and distance during my daily run. This baby is awesome! It has so many features - GPS, weather, maps, calendar ... AND ... I can listen to my music!"
- #53 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I'm training for a half marathon and wanted a wearable fitness tracker that would give me data on my steps, speed, and heart rate. The Polar M600 does all these things, but it's a little expensive for what you get, imo. And I'm not crazy about the design. ""Polar M600 Sports Watch features a wrist heart rate monitor, GPS tracking to monitor pace, distance, and altitude. Waterproof fitness tracker, it has social features, calendar, maps, and notifications. ""This is actually better for Android than iOS. It has more features for Android users than iOS users and gets apps from Google Play. Not worth the money for iOS users in my opinion. "