This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart watches for men with priceRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best workout tracking devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with pedometersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitoring devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tech gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness and activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best Polar fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best rated activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with elevation trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for the super athlete in your lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best long-lasting battery life activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Polar V800
- "This thing cost freaking $450!!! At this price I can buy Apple's smartwatch. All this device does is track my physical activities and nothing else. If you are thinking of buying this, I suggest, you should buy cheaper ones with all the features available and if you are hell bend on shelling out $450 from your pocket, you join a premium gym with personal trainers and spa."
- "As someone who goes on daily hikes, I wanted a high end watch that would fit my needs with a GPS and activity tracking. The Polar V800 does just that. I can keep track of my goals and create profiles for all the different activities and receive data for each one. If you have the money, its worth a buy."
- "My friend has a Polar V800 and has had no problems to date with it so I thought I would give it a try. It arrived and I was pleased with the design and how easy it was to program and use. This will give me the help I need with race training while keeping track of my heart rate which is important to me. Would highly recommend."
- "Battery life for the Polar V800 is fantastic. I use it four to five times a week and only need to charge it once a month. But the designers surely didn't consider female users. The device is huge, cartoonishly huge, and sometimes impedes usage. I would not recommend it for people with small wrists. There are better options out there for women. "
- "The Polar V800 really helped me reach my fitness goals. I used the tracker whenever I went out on my bicycle and it really helped. It kept track of how long I had been riding and seeing my process gave me the confidence to continue riding. I was able to ride up steep hills because of this and always gave my best effort. The GPS was very useful when I wanted to find a distinct route and the tracker never gave me any problems. It is one of the best smart fitness trackers out."
- "I am a new cyclist I started in order to loose weight but this app is helping tons! I always brings my phone with me on a ride and attach it to my bike with this app on it it allows me track my ride. It is super useful and even give me directions and everything I need to know about my ride. It helps me knock down my goals one by one."
- "I am able to plan my routes much better with this product by measuring the results I get from one route to the next. I make it a game to beat the old numbers and this device shows you so much information that you'll know everything you're getting out of your workout. It's the perfect tool for fitness goal setting and even has a barometer, showing how deep, abundant, and possibly unnecessary amounts of information this watch could give you."
- "it is a product with a lot of information about you, I think the cost is very high, also sometimes it is uncomfortable to have that watch that is not particularly beautiful, and you should be aware of your health at all times, not only when you have sportswear. "
- "Looking to replace my aging 1st gen Fitbit Flex. I wanted something with a face featuring more information. It really needs to be durable So i went with the Polar V800, its kind of pricey but with the bulkiness of it. It must be a tank. After a few weeks with the watch i began to have issue with the band. Easily fixed though with putting the pin back in."
- "This is an excellent product. Far surpasses the competition in function and form. Battery usually lasts at least a week for me, with daily use in GPS tracking and exercise modes. With just activity and sleep tracking you may get as much as a month of battery from this before needing recharged! Pairs very well with both Android and iOS, and have had no issues with bluetooth use on it at all."
- "The Polar V800 is different from other smart watches because it has an elevation tracker. Many other watches depend on Google Maps's data for elevation, which doesn't work for me because the elevations in my area are completely wrong. We're pretty much flat at sea level and Google Maps says we are going up and down big hills. ""The Polar V800 does map elevation- exactly what I want it to do. It comes in my favorite color, black, but it's a killer $449 right now on Amazon. I think I can do better for less. That amount of money could be spent on a cheaper elevation tracker that I can put around my wrist."
- "The best solution for the sports man who wants to keep track of their sports activities,Combines training load with 24/7 activity data for true recovery status. also Compatible with Bluetooth Smart running and cycling sensors more details about your training "
There are no comments yet!
- "This Polar GPS V800 ports watch is a good buy. This product comes in black and gray colors. Features includes built in GPS for easier tracking distance and speed. This Bluetooth product is compatible with an H7 heart rate and cycling sensors. Customize your workouts with different sport routines."
- "The Polar V800 seems like a great watch for those who have an active lifestyle or those who like to stay fit and lead a healthy life. The Polar is a stylish and sleek GPS sports watch, which means it has a built-in GPS and can keep track of your run or hike, measuring your speed, distance and route and can track your heart-rate and its bluetooth compatible. "
- #24 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches