This solution is ranked
in What are the best Beats earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for riding a motorcycleRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best rated wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat proof bluetooth earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat proof headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat proof bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat proof earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat resistant headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat resistant wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
What the community says about Powerbeats3
- "Oh my goodness! These are the BEST! The Beats earbuds exceeded my expectations (which I admit was very high to begin with). The bluetooth technology is amazing but the quick charge feature is probably my favorite aspect of all...aside from the sound quality. These beauties are a must-have!"
- "So I'll be honest, this isn't the cheapest pair of wireless headphones out there, but this sure is one of the best. I have done my research, believe me, and I have spend hundreds of dollars of buying and trying and returning and countless hours on looking for a good set of headphones. I ended up with these and I'm glad I did. I use these mainly for working out, and as a grad student I also use them to listen to online recorded lectures. I can go about 4-5 hours using them before I start getting tired with them in my ear and by that time the around the ear hook starts to getting annoying, other than that I love them. One of the most important thing for me is fit and the ability for it to stay in my ear, and this stay put and they don't move. They have this double ridged ear pieces that do just that. I also found that when the wire is in the back it starts to get annoying, so I prefer the wire of be in front of my neck and its works perfectly. I mostly do running so I'm always moving and they don't even budge""These headphones look like they are awesome and capable of doing a lot of things. However riding a motorcycle is not mentioned at all, as they seem more like for working our or swimming, things like that. I think this is a good effort on the solution but not exactly what I want either."
- "These have all the features one would want: 12 hour battery life, water/sweat resistant and comfortable. The bass is nice and level, and not over-pronounced. The ability to adjust volume for various purposes is a big time-saver. "
- "Powerbeats3 are Bluetooth headphones that are available from Best Buy for $109.99. They are made by Beats by Dr. Dre. That is a very popular brand and the Powerbeats3 are also well received. They have a 4.5 rating on over 10,000 reviewed. The sound quality is very good. They are probably a good fit for the topic even though they are over 100 dollars."
- "This is the proverbial sports car with no engine. Yes, they look nice and sytlish and all the cool celebrities are wearing them, that is where the positive ends. Sound quality was awful, I went back to my cheap plug in ear buds, comfort level is not there either and I swore it was messing with the settings on my smart phone. Glad i was able to return. My advice spend 50-0 percent of this cost on a much higher quality product."
- "The Powerbeats3 wireless headphones are great for anyone who works out, or works hard while wearing headphones. I tried them during a couple of workouts and highly recommend the. Though a bit on the expensive side for me, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase these if I needed an everyday headphone for my workouts."
- "Well I'm not that big of a fan of earbuds as I prefer over-the-ear headphones these do look pretty nice. They are Beats by dr. Dre which has a powerful name and reputation behind it they come in a lot of cool colors and the battery life seems to be pretty good on it it looks like they would sound pretty good."
- "I'd been looking for some earbuds I could wear that didn't feel gross after 15 minutes on the treadmill and the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones are by far the best sweat proof earbuds I've come across to date. They stay in, they're made of a material that doesnt get all funky and they don't make my earholes sweat. I am so happy!"
- "I resisted the urge to go high quality for too long (far too long!). Thank heavens for these beats! Not only can I work out with my favorite tunes playing exquisitely, they are so comfortable. Honestly, I had no idea that it could be this good. Even running, I don't have to adjust them at all. They stay put and let me focus on my workout. "
- "I was looking for some headphones to use during my workouts. Since I tend to sweat a lot (especially on cardio days) I needed some headphones that were waterproof or sweat resistant. Anyway, I bought these Powerbeats3 to see how they would do. I've used them for about 3 months now and I have to say they are definitely waterproof so no issues with getting sweat on them. They also sound pretty darn good too. Great product for active individuals!"
- "I have had a lot of problems with headphones dying on me in the past due to them getting wet during workouts. I have yet to have this problem using the Powerbeats3. I have found these headphones to be very comfortable and very sweat resistant while maintaining good audio quality. "
- "Great sound quality overall, but very overpriced for what they are, and I'm not sure how durable they are. I have a pair of generic Bluetooth earbuds from a no-name Chinese company which work just as well as these and were 70% less expensive. I get the impression you're really paying for the "Beats" branding here and expecting a quality product based on the name. I returned these after trying them for a week. Not impressed."