This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable video glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best vr box smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best $50 to $100 smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best video display glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth HUD glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best integrated display glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with adjustable earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best augmented reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
What the community says about PowerLead PRP_558550
- "For the price , I really like these . Two area's would make them perfect 1 ) the earphones that are hard mounted suck . Not in sound , but in fit , they keep falling out of my ear and applies pressure that becomes painful if forced in ear further . 2 ) I have to tilt and offset glasses to get both screens to show no shadow ! Some sort of adjustment would have been nice , other than nose guard . Other than that I am enjoying these glasses often . It doesn't play mp4 , but there are free and easy converters that gets everything playing . Some long video's have jumped audio to video track but not that often . It's internal battery last's about 5 hours and shuts off without warning . For times away from computer I keep external solar battery pack that runs the glasses while re-charging battery , very helpful when enjoying long video's . The controls are simple and easy to use .All that's left is to see how long they last , I use them often and will add lifespan when and if they stop working "
- "I needed something cheap to take on long car trips to watch my media. I came across PowerLead Mobile Theatre Video Glasses. I decided to buy them. I find they are not the most comfortable but they do work OK. My movies and shows look pretty good. The glasses look really futuristic too me. I like them overall."
- "These video glasses have a very sleek design, and I like the built in headphones. The design looks good, but keep in mind this isn't a $400 set of theater glasses. This may be the best on the lower price end, but if you're willing to shell out money there are better glasses out there."
- "I love my moblie theatre video glasses. I use them on long and short trips alike. The viewing experience is absolutely amazing and I cherish every moment that I use them. If you have restless kids on trips or spend time traveling I highly recommend these glasses."
- "PowerLead Mobile Theatre Video Glasses work fairly well, I think mostly because of the small enclosure for the view ports. Other glasses more expensive glasses don't even seal the light out as well as these. For less than a $100 they really aren't that bad of an investment at all."
- "After reading all the negative comments, I was very apprehensive, but with the less than $100 price tag, there's not much to lose. My wife loves it. She is having dental work done, and this works perfectly for her needs. We've loaded it with music videos and movies for her to watch. We've installed a 32 GB Micro SD. I believe that is the largest it supports. I have all of our videos on MP4, but the glasses don't support that, so I've converted them to AVI and it works fine. Concerned with the limited battery life, we have an external USB battery hooked up to it. They come fairly small and that gives hours of viewing. Don't set your expectations too high. This is not a substitute for watching something on your HD TV, but rather something to keep you entertained when a laptop or something else is not feasible. The colors are muted, but very watchable. Considering the prices and ease of use and that my wife loves it, and it met our expectations, I gave it 5 stars."
- "I was skeptical of these integrated display glasses based on terrible reviews, but since they were so inexpensive I decided to give them a try anyway. As it turns out, the PowerLead Mobile Theatre Video Glasses are actually not that bad. The display is not as high quality as watching something on my TV at home, but the glasses do work. This is a neat little new technology gadget. Just don't set your expectations too high."
- "This is a very fun toy to play with. Sometimes it has problems with connections and you can't wear it with glasses. You can download movies, books and music. It's very convenient to use and easy to operate in my opinion. I love it. Haven't had any problems with it so far. "
- "These aren’t the best out there but they are one of the least expensive and that’s why I bought these. I wanted to test out the feasibility of using virtual glasses before I really invest heavily in them. I know me. Often I’ll buy something thinking I wish I could do that, but then realize, no, I don’t really want to do that. So far, with these, I’m thinking I do. These ar perfect for experimentation but if I decide in the affirmative, I'll but better quality."
- #13 of 21
in What are the best smart glasses
- #13 of 16
in What are the best smart eyewear