This solution is ranked
in What are the best infrared CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with infrared night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best security gadgets for officesRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best security gadgets for homesRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about R-Tech CA-IR140-HD
- "I purchased this camera as I was in search of the best infared CCTV camera. I was impressed with the quality of this product and the high resolution picture that it captured. I did not realize how difficult installation would be or how many other devices would be required. This is a great product for those who are willing to invest in high quality security cameras, but if you do not have the time to set it up or the resources to purchase additional equipment you should consider a different product"
- "This is a great camera that is well worth it's price. Finding a camera with good night vision and high quality graphics is very difficult but this camera does it all. It is sturdy, powerful, and gives the best quality images of any camera I've seen. You can't miss a thing with the night vision mode on this camera, and the daytime quality is also amazing. The range of viewing is great as well, and the camera is completely weatherproof. It also comes with a 30-day warrantee and lifetime chat support, if you ever have any issues."
- "The R-Tech camera is a high resolution camera made to see everything in light and dark conditions. The camera itself is great and works to pick up any movement, though it doesn't come with any software or hardware to record, so you need to provide your own DVR."
- "I was pretty impressed by this security camera. There are so many things i want to gush about this. Its night vision is superior. The angle of the IR lights are wide and covers the entire viewing angle. So i am thinking of buying more of this home security camera. "
- "The R-Tech Outdoor Bullet Security Camera is just what I was looking for. I already have a security system but one of the cameras broke. I replaced it with one of these and it recorded right to the computer I already has set up. Quick and easy, now my garage is monitored again.""1 camera is ok, but this just doesn't give you the coverage and back up abilities of bigger systems. I would rather have a camera for every entrance. Unless you are just buying this to augment a system you already have.""While I do think the R-Tech is good value at the price point, I was actually disappointed with some of the video quality. I'm not sure I'd be able to tell what's going on in some of the videos I played back with it.""The R-Tech 1000TVL Outdoor Bullet Camera is the best home security camera I've come across. It has high enough resolution to be able to clearly see distinct features of people and animals caught on camera."
- "In my neighborhood, we have recently suffered a string of burglaries that seem to be carried out by the same individual who is breaking into homes at night. Several neighbors have been able to collect dark, grainy footage of the perpetrator on their home security cameras, but not clearly enough to identify the criminal. With the R-Tech CA-IR140-HD I accomplished what others could not... I collected crystal clear images of the burglar as he cased my house one afternoon, and police were able to identify him based the images captured by my camera. That is the ultimate feeling of security.""My last camera was hacked into my the Feds and I was looking for a new one. Even though this one is wireless it does not seem to be connected to a cloud. Thank goodness as you know we preppers are often under attack. I have 100 pound of canned goods that everyone wants to get their hands on. The night vision works great and I can see them sneaking around. ""Nice idea if watching a small area of a home, but way to expensive and complicated if you want full protection. It would be much more cost efficient to hire a professional company to install their equipment and monitor.""A decent outdoor security camera, but we expected higher quality. Video quality is OK, but definitely not great. Doesn't have night vision, so that was disappointing."