This solution is ranked
in What are the best laptops in the UKRead user opinions
in What are the best high end gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 13 inch gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best ultraportable laptops with a keyboard and trackpadRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic gadgets gifts for geeksRead user opinions
in What are the best razer gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops availableRead user opinions
in What are the best Razer Blades computers for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for running a server setupRead user opinions
in What are the best looking gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops everRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with Thunderbolt 3Read user opinions
What the community says about Razer RZ09-01963E32-R3U1
- "I did a lot of shopping around and compared laptops and the best high end gaming laptop I found is the Razer Blade Stealth 13.3" QHD+. It is super thin and has amazing graphics and the latest Intel i7 processor. It is perfect for me to play games on and I can take it everywhere."
- "This laptop has a beautiful 3200 x 1800 screen with touch. It's milled from aluminum and very light, but super powerful and useful for any gamer who wants a smaller size laptop. The keyboard is especially nice, with anti-ghosting and great for hitbox-style multiple keypresses."
- "I have several complaints about the Razer Blade Stealth laptop, but I will try to keep it simple. This is not a gaming laptop despite the Razer branding. The laptop does not have a dedicated graphics card and only uses an integrated Intel HD 620. The price tag for this laptop is roughly $1750 which is about the same as you would pay for an entry-level MacBook Pro. I think I will stick with Apple."
- "This laptop is a blast to game on. It has fast graphics and the display is state of the art. I highly recommend it to any gamer who wants something that works and won't cost a fortune."
- "I wanted a gaming laptop and know that Razor used to be the best, but have heard of the quality of the machines declining. I found the Razer Blade Stealth 13.3" QHD+ on sale for a really good price so I took the chance. Pretty good. I was concerned regarding the fan issues some people had, but it is actually fine-I can only hear a very slight noise when I put it under strain (for example, downloading a game). Its chroma keyboard is amazing, and the screen is excellent-no dead pixels. It has a nice finish and is light and portable. Screen is not as cramped and small as I thought it would be. I am very satisfied with the purchase. I'll update if I experience any fan issues or otherwise."
- "The externals of this laptop alone place it in a category of its own. The material and design make it look surreal. Every time I look at it while it's closed, I feel for a fraction of a second as if I'd been transported into an action game, which gives me a burst of adrenaline. I love that! The colored, large logo on the black version would enhance that effect, I'm sure. However, as I need to use the laptop for business at times, I purchased the more sedate, but still edgy, gunmetal option. I should also mention that the clarity and intensely saturated colors of the screen display are just gorgeous."