This solution is ranked
in What are the best interesting PC peripheralsRead user opinions
in What are the best fully compatible Mac keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best budget gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best wired gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboard under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best 70 to 80 US dollars keyboards for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best RGB LED backlit keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best backlit gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
What the community says about Razer DeathStalker Expert
- "If you are a gamer then this would be a good PC peripheral; however, if you are just an average computer user I would say the best interesting PC peripheral would be related to monitors - such as a 32" curved monitor. The Razer DeathStalker Expert keyboard is fun for gamers, but not so much for casual PC users."
- "My keyboard for my older Mac died after an accident with a soda. I needed a replacement. I looked and and found the Razer DeathStalker Expert. It looks real cool and feels great. I am really happy with the design so far. I really like it. My friends even comment about it."
- "Every gamer knows finding a comfortable keyboard can be the difference between a win and a loss. The Razer DeathStalker is one of the most comfortable gaming keyboard I have ever used, and the pricepoint is lower than most of its competition, allowing you to save money as well."
- "I don't actually need to look at my keys while I type, but backlit keyboards are such a cool vanity that it's hard to resist their charms. The Razer Deathstalker (love that name!) just oozes style and threat when I hook it up at Defcon. I've gotten so many compliments and attempts to steal it that I'm thinking of buying two back ups. "
- "There's such a huge range of gaming keyboards at all different price levels that I had a hard time deciding. Ultimately, I think this one hit the sweet spot. It's sub-100 dollars and really does everything a gamer would want. Plus, I've always had good luck with Razer. Don't go with a generic."
- "Awesome keyboard for those of us who don't wanna dish out > $100. Really good feel to it and great tactile feedback. I've been using it for nearly a year now and it functions just like it did the day I bought it. Could do without the flashy lights and all but all in all, I like it a lot."