This solution is ranked
in What are the best budget gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best hybrid gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best left-hand gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming mice for ambidextrous gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming mice fit for small handsRead user opinions
in What are the best multi-color ergonomic gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming mice for Dota 2Read user opinions
What the community says about Razer Ouroboros
- "I game a lot and when I don't I still want a good mouse for everything. I have been through a lot of them over the years and until recently, they have all been pretty meh. I found this Razer Ouroboros and wow, I am really impressed. Considering all the other mice I have been through, this one is one I am going to keep for awhile, and probably buy more than once. "
- #2 of 32
in What are the best gaming mice"The Razer Ouroboros is a solid gaming mouse. Of the several gaming mice I have owned, this one works as well as any. It has plenty of customizable buttons, and very precise and accurate mouse control. On the negative side, the build quality doesn't seem as good as it should be for the expensive price tag. The mouse feels a bit cheap, and not very durable. While the mouse has worked well for me, there are probably better options for a lower price.""Razer Ouroboros is a mouse used by pros. I always see professional gamers on youtube raving about Razer products. I think they look really great, especially the ones that have lots of color options. "
- "never before have i laid eyes on such a unique computer mice. you can switch pieces on it to fit left or right hand. this will definitely pout an end to my husband and i arguing over computer mice and having to switch back and forth all the time. it is a bit pricey but totally worth every penny. it has a very fast response, no lag. comes in a stunning black and green had a 4g laser sensor... you really cant get any better.""This mouse is a pleasure to use. It just glides across my desk, and I can use it with either hand. The buttons are the same on both sides, which is useful for when I'm playing games with macros. You can even customize the mouse to suit your needs!"
- "This is the real deal mouse for gaming. The fact you can switch up the profile of the mouse makes it a must have to me. It's great for both gaming, and then you can drop it down to a retractable back and it's great for regular browsing. This is an awesome gaming mouse, that is surprisingly versatile. ""Not really the best, but a very good mouse for playing games. I wouldn't spend that much money on a mouse, but my son would(he is a major gamer)."
- "This is the best mouse I've had so far. It feels just right in my hand and has more good features than I have experienced before. The only thing I don't like about it is the difficulty in changing the batteries."
- "The customizability of this Razer mouse is pretty useful, and I like that it takes an AA battery. However, it goes through batteries really quickly and, while it is ambidextrous, it's not particularly comfortable or ergonomic. I would look elsewhere if you need a mouse that is ergonomic and won't cost an arm and a leg for batteries. "
- "This is the best-feeling mouse I have ever used, bar none. I've always been very picky about my keyboard and how it feels, but never really gave my mouse a second thought... until I tried this one. Adjusting the way it feels under my hand makes it feel like an extension of my own body, which is invaluable when gaming or even when just surfing the web. Rather costly, but quite worth it.""I have a love/hate relationship with Razer, most of their products are high quality but some of them just break way too often for the price that they cost, your mileage may vary with these products but I would say find another brand personally."