This solution is ranked
in What are the best standalone microphones for talking on teamspeak in CSGORead user opinions
in What are the best microphones that pick up background soundRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording vocals on computerRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for podcastRead user opinions
in What are the best recording microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best tools I need to start making video tutorials for YouTubeRead user opinions
in What are the best high-quality microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable microphones for Battle StationRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for ASMRRead user opinions
in What are the best studio microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best pc microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones to use for singers that sing very lowRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for gamingRead user opinions
What the community says about Razer Seiren X
- "Amazing mic here. My voice goes through so ridiculously smooth it sounds like I'm a professional voice actor. Price is a bit steep, but you're getting what you pay for. And one more thing - in case you're a bit clumsy like me, you'll be glad about how durable this thing is."
- " This microphone is coming from one of the best laptop companies that's currently out right now. They have amazing accessories, and that for the price they charge, it is well worth every penny. This microphone is crystal clear. No distortion, and not much static. The microphone is so good, that it has some cons to it. It can easily pick-up background noises, and small talk going on in the background. So the conversations going on during recording should be taken into another room. It is great that the microphone has a built in shock mount so that I don't have to spend money on getting one as a side purchase for the microphone. "
- "To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of the brand, but this product is actually one of their best that they can offer. I feel like this solution does not really match the problem given since this is mainly a microphone you put on your desk and not something wireless that you could carry around or for portability."
- "This is a great microphone for making a podcast or in my son's case voicing over his video game play. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a microphone, but yet I wanted it to be a good quality microphone so that his videos sounded professional. I think the Razer Seiren X really checked the boxes for good quality and yet affordable. I also found this very easy to set up. "
- "I have a low voice for singing during karaoke, so to make my voice louder I use Razer Seiren X a professional-grade high-definition USB microphone. It has a built-in shock mount with a compact and sleek design. It has frequency extenders and transient response."
- "This microphone is perfect! I use it for streaming and as a small person myself, it's barely in my way due to how compact it is. I do have to keep it fairly close to my face to pick up my voice but I'm sure after fidgeting with it a bit I can work out those kinks. There is a convenient mute button on the microphone and it lets you know if you are muted or note with a simple color. I have it attached to a cheap mic arm, that I also got on Amazon, and it allows me to keep it perfectly placed in front of me! Can't wait to see how it works with a shock mount and a popfilter! "