This solution is ranked
in What are the best Blu-ray devices compatible with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix through Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray with WiFi and Netflix systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with WiFi, Netflix, and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with built-in WiFi and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players that can stream NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best DVD players that plays NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best DVDs with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-rays and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players to watch NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-rays with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with built-in NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best DVD players with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray DVD players with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices that plays Netflix to TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix DVR playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players for NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best smart Blu-ray players with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray players with WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players that can play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
What the community says about RCA RTB1016W
- "This product provides 1080p quality while allowing streaming services such as Netflix and Pandora radio to play on your system. This unit provides connectivity to the ethernet, has USB ports and has HDMI connections for the highest quality definition. This system will fit the average budget while providing the things that most people expect. "
- "My nephew was coming over the weekend so I wanted to plan something fun for him to do. I know he loves watching TV, especially Netflix. I decided to search for the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray players so I could surprise him with something fun to watch. I eventually found the RCA RTB1016W player and was extremely impressed with the features it comes equipped with . It easily supports Netflix streaming and even Pandora internet radio. It was definitely a hit with my nephew."
- "This wifi blu ray home stereo systems connects HDMI port as well as reaches internet content via internet connection. This system is able to stream both pandora and Netflix for your entertainment. It has 300 watt total power with AUX audio input output and video analog ouput."
- "Out of the box, this was a terrible pain to set up. The instructions were bewildering. The player itself sometimes has issues with discs for a reason I never figured out. The speakers that come with it are quite good, but even they can't do surround stereo unless certain requirements are made. There are simpler options out there. "
- "If you need an entire home theater system, then this may be the player for you. One big bonus is that it comes with Netflix pre-installed, so you don't have to worry about that. RCA has always been a good middle of the road brand for their price point. There have been a lot of issues attaching an iPod through USB so if that is something you are looking for, I'm not sure this would be the system for you."
- "This is a nice, reasonably priced home theater than I have been using for about 5 months. It doesn't have the most impressive, surround sound, but for a basic package, it more than satisfies my needs. The set up was a little confusing, but once I had it up and going, I have had no problems. A good value for what you pay."
- "Decent sound quality for the price, but I can't in good faith recommend this product. Speakers seem alright, but the Blu-ray player leaves a lot to be desired. Several of my older DVDs wouldn't play (and they play fine in other machines). Build quality is lacking, too. I'd say spend a bit more money and get something better."
- "I recently bought this RCA RTB1016W DVD player with wifi/streaming capability and, unfortunately, it is not meeting my expectations. I've occasionally had the audio cut out and also had issues with connecting to streaming services. I know there are better devices out there, so I'd look somewhere else."
- "I wanted to like this because of its ability to stream my favorite netflix shows but it was just not up to the standards I was expecting from RCA. It was slow and didn't stream properly. Eventually I quit using it because each piece stopped working one by one. I'm sad to say that I won't ever be purchasing an RCA product after my horribly experience here. "
- "This wireless surround sound system is a perfect fit for my own personal bedroom, but if you're looking for a larger, theatrical 5.1 surround sound system, this unit may not be for you. The blu ray player was what you would expect, perfect 1080p quality and fast loading times. The sound was crisp enough and the subwoofer provided a nice supplementary bass to the other sounds."
- "This RCA is amazing! The blu-ray player is top notch, and the surround sound system is actually pretty good for the cost (lots of deep bass, which I like.) The best part is that you can stream Netflix directly from the unit itself, with no need for any streaming box or anything. I think the whole package rates pretty high on the list of best ways to watch Netflix."
- "So this is more a sound system with a blue ray player then a Netflix/Hulu player however I can understand the simplicity of just downloading both the Netflix and Hulu apps on to the main dvd system. They should say that you actually have to download the apps to watch the 2."
- #18 of 18
in What are the best Blu-ray players