This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth HUD glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses with camera and screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best integrated display glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses for joggers with headset and micRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable video glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses that connect to phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best video display glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best augmented reality glassesRead user opinions
What the community says about Recon Jet Smart Eyewear
- "I really need to lose some weight and get in shape, and I was hoping that by using a fitness tracker the task would be easier. However, there are so many models on the market that I need help deciding which to get. I'm honestly surprised by this result because I expected to see a fitbit, apple, or other similar product that is worn on the wrist or around the neck. I had not heard of eyewear having a fitness tracker before. I am skeptical that this item would be considered one of the best, though, because it only has a 3 star rating by around 50 customers. Not very promising. I will keep looking."
- "My husband recently purchased the Recon Jet Smart Eyewear glasses. I just don't know about this technology yet. My husband says the video quality is poor. He also says it is difficult to focus on the HUD and still do other things. These might be okay bluetooth HUD glasses in time, but I think the technology is just too new right now."
- "Wearable technology has become the new craze. There has been a huge increase in the number of smartwatches, but with the Recon Jet Smart Eyewear, there is yet amazing wearable technology revealed. Athletic performance and maps are projected right in front of me as I am out on a run. My phone notifications are displayed right across my eyes as to not distract me from whats ahead. Best of all, there is an HD camera built in, capturing everything I see. ""I can't believe these glasses let me shoot video! I was up all night at a party shooting videos of my friends; the item was a real conversation piece. Visually, the display is stunning. GPS navigation can be a little strange on this device, but overall it is a great piece of technology I use on a semi-regular basis."
- "These recon smart eyewear glasses are the next generation for fitness. They track your fitness statistics and allow you to take HD video as well as see smartphone notifications and track your athletic performance and have access to maps. Great for outdoor fitness enthusiasts and those that enjoy documenting their fitness journey. "
- "This smart glasses are the best you can find in the market, they have all the features needed, fair price and high quality. I am very satisfied with them. "
- "I have to say that this is definitively one of the best training devices money can buy, I had a great experience since the first time I use my Recon jets, the way to see all the information without turning my head out of the road it’s amazing, you can customize all the data fields and choose what you want to see, I can also use my Garmin Virb Camera from the Recon Jets and pair my cadence and speed sensors, HRM etc. without a problem. "
- "This has really helped my workouts. You can use it to see your stats , which show up below your right eye and so you don't have to look down to see the info as you are working out. You can add more sensors if you want to customize your info. It also takes photos and videos . The customer service is very helpful too. Very cool product."
- "This is great for serious athletes who want real time feedback on how they're doing. I used it when I was marathon training and it was great to see my statistics while I was running. You can also see your phone notifications and answer or dismiss them. It was a little hard to get used to wearing them at first, but after a few runs, it felt normal and natural to be wearing them. The battery only lasts about 4 hours, but it is adequate for me. "