This solution is ranked
in What are the best outdoor wireless security cameras with SD cardRead user opinions
in What are the best choices for home security camera systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best warehouse security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Reolink Argus Security Camera
- "This is ok if you wanted wireless and battery powered, but the distance sensing on this is really inconsistent. Sometimes it registers movement from 15 ft away, other times it senses nothing even if you're right next to it. A little flighty for what I paid for it, so I think I might try something else."
- "The price is competitive, but the camera just doesn't do it justice. I bought it for the sole purpose of being able to monitor LIVE while away from home, but you can't. It also requires special and expensive batteries that don't even last long. They only lasted 3 months, even though the guarantee is 6. And when trying to contact customer support, they never get back to you, or at least not in a timely manner. I would NOT recommend this product if you're looking for a live camera with good viewing software."
- "The Reolink Argus security camera is affordable and has a really nice design. I really like that it is a weatherproof camera and is really nice and sturdy. I also like having the peace of mind knowing my home is protected and I don't have to worry about my packages being stolen from my porch, we do live in a nice neighborhood and haven't had any problems, thankfully, but you really never can be too safe, having this camera really gives me peace of mind. For the piece and all the features it offers you really can't go wrong."
- "At some point, my dogs started barking like crazy during the middle of the night, and scratching frantically at the front door. Unable to see anything through the window, we decided to grab the Reolink Argus Security Camera. What we discovered was that there was this creepy-looking guy that was standing at the street, looking directly at our house. Not really doing anything, just standing there looking at our house. We called the cops, and haven't seen the guy since then. Thanks to the Reolink Argus Security Camera, we now are able to get a peaceful nights sleep again!"
- "When we started having trouble with unwanted people on our property and missing mail from our hallway I decided to get a security camera. The Reolink Argus came up in my search. It was not the cheapeest option, at around $100 for a single camera. However, it is easily the best option in my pinion. It is totally wireless which makes it easy to use anywhere. It offers high definition video and includes audio. The motion sensor is perfect, it's not too touchy to pick up everything, but is sensitive enough to capture what you need. One thing to bear in mind is that it is battery powered so You can't really set it and forget it for months at a time. I wouldn't suggest putting it somewhere that is too difficult to retrieve it from."