This solution is ranked
in What are the best alternatives to ChromecastRead user opinions
in What are the best Rokus for NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming sticksRead user opinions
in What are the best Roku streaming sticksRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to connect TVs to NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best media streamersRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix device for TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to get NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-compatible devicesRead user opinions
What the community says about Roku Streaming Stick
- AnonymousWritten on February 1, 2018"The Roku is a better product than the Amazon Fire Stick. It's got a more powerful processor, and just seems to stream faster. Mostly, though, I'm happy not to be locked into Amazon or Google's ecosystem."
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"I bought this because Spectrum made us buy cable boxes and I didn't want to do it. This streaming stick works perfectly and might have convinced me to cut the cord altogether. I am impressed with the variety of apps you can get on it."
- AnonymousWritten on April 13, 2018"It works very well. I like it. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2018"The Roku Streaming Stick is a miniature version of their set-top box. It's a good device, though it lacks some of the polish of the set-top box. Its interface isn't as fast, it's not as powerful, and so on - but it does fulfill the basic requirements it sets out to, allowing access to streaming services. So, I'll rate it highly for doing what it says - but I do think the Roku 4 is superior."
- AnonymousWritten on May 11, 2018"Take your favorite digital media on business trips and vacations with the Roku Streaming Stick. Its USB format offers a plug-and-play interface for a seamless setup, and it comes with a voice remote for controlling the player and finding your favorite shows hands-free. The Roku Streaming Stick provides access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows for hours of endless entertainment."
- AnonymousWritten on February 2, 2018"Of all the streamer devices, the Roku is still a favorite. Downside is the like to put out more hardware than updates."AnonymousWritten on January 27, 2018"would not call it the best"
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"Amazon Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote. MSRP: $39.99. Google Chromecast Audio. MSRP: $35.00. Amazon Fire TV (2017) MSRP: $69.99. Google Chromecast (2015) MSRP: $35.00. Apple TV 4K. MSRP: $179.00. Google Chromecast Ultra. MSRP: $69.00. Nvidia Shield TV (2017) MSRP: $199.99. Roku Streaming Stick"
- AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018"When I discovered the Roku Streaming Stick, I was amazed. It works well, especially with a smart TV. The interface is actually fun and the search is easy. Works with Netflix of course and Youtube and many others. Worth every penny."
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 2018"This is a great way to bypass the cable companies that are ripping you off. I am so happy I have this now and can choose what I want to watch. I did have to have my son set it up, too confusing for me."