This solution is ranked
in What are the best microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for static-free Skype and Hangout callsRead user opinions
in What are the best USB mics for crisp audioRead user opinions
in What are the best high-quality microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for youtube video productionRead user opinions
in What are the best pc microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones to use for streaming on PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording an upright double bassRead user opinions
in What are the best USB microphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Samson Go Mic Direct
- #2 of 13
in What are the best microphones
- "A good little mike for the price. I've seen better, but for this price point, it's really not bad at all. I've been using it non-stop since I bought it, and I'm finding I enjoy the sound quality and the various options that come with it. And it's really inexpensive for what it does. I'm buying one for all my kids - they're perfect for that sort of use."
- "I bought this expecting it to work like most other microphones I have had before but it was very soft sounding and when I turned it up people complained about scratching sounds like white noise. I had to put my face right near it to get decent sound from it but that's no ideal when using a laptop so I had to return it."
- "4.5 stars, 25 reviews, 13 answered questions. 64% are either 4 or 5 stars. 2-% are 1 or 2 star. Specs are provided from manufacturer. In stock, competitive pricing. Based on mostly positive mixed reviews I would check competitors on pricing and quality and if more expensive come back to this. "
- "I think this microphone is just okay. I bought it a could of weeks ago to use to record my voice when I play video games and it has a decent sound quality. For the price, i would say it is good. However, if you have more money to invest I suggest buying something a little nicer. It is not a bad product, its just that you get what you pay for. "
- "I started using this when I needed a solution for taking dictation and interviewing clients on the go. Nowadays people aren't comfortable to see a larger mic out on a desk, and using the mic on a phone or tablet never produces high enough quality recordings which means you have to pay more for transcriptions. This, however, proved to be an elegant and effective solution, by being the happy medium. It's changed the way I work already."