This solution is ranked
in What are the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray players with WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray DVD players with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with built-in NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players to watch NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-rays with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players that can stream NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with built-in WiFi and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix through Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart Blu-ray players with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players that can play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best DVD players with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players for NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with Netflix and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix DVR playersRead user opinions
in What are the best DVD players that plays NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray with WiFi and Netflix systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-rays and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-ready Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
in What are the best DVDs with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray players with WiFi, Netflix, and HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray devices compatible with NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Blu-ray playersRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung BD-J6300/ZA
- "This Samsung Blu-ray player does everything I need it to. When I arrive home from work I usually turn it on and watch Netflix on it since it is much more convenient than using my computer. The control are easy to use which makes finding shows a lot easier. I sometimes allow my children to use it to watch shows and they have no trouble using the device. I love how it presents the movies and television in high picture quality and the stream has never stalled."
- "I've had good experiences with Samsung in the past and this player largely upheld that. However one issue I've had with this player is the WiFi connectivity is not great which is annoying because I'm mostly using it for Netflix. Thankfully it has an Ethernet connection and that works well."
- "I highly recommend the Samsung BD-J6300 series for all of your Netflix streaming needs. The player seamlessly integrates Netflix into the overall platforms blu-ray capabilities. Now you can enjoy the latest release on blu-ray first and then switch over to a favorite Netflix series all on the same device! Internet playback is fast and smooth with great picture. "
- "I definitely recommend this Samsung BD-J6300/ZA Blu-Ray player. With wifi built in, and a very easy to set up menu, this device lets you watch blu-rays or stream from your favorite platforms, like Hulu and Netflix. My Samsung player has been working great and I'm very satisfied with it."
- "This is a perfect solution as a DVD player with Netflix and Hulu. Before finally discovering this player, I tried out at least 3 others, and none of the other streamed from Netflix or Hulu without significant problems. The BD-J6300 streams flawlessly with perfect picture quality and does not suffer from buffering issues."
- "An excellent combo Blu-ray and streamer. Built-in Wi-Fi enables content streaming from your favorite services such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and MGO."
- "I've always trusted Samsung for my Blu-Ray needs as well as television and smart phone. The Samsung BD-J6300 3D Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player is fully capable of playing Netflix as well as other applications with the Wi-Fi ability. The overall sleek design of it doesn't hurt either."
- "Samsung produces quality products that reflect our chnaging viewing habits. The built in Samsung browser requires creating a Samsung account, which may put off people who are looking to simplify their viewing experience. However, if you don't have a Smart TV, and you watch a lot of blu-ray discs, this device kills two birds with one stone. ""I have been using the Samsung BD-J6300/ZA for a few months now and it is amazing. It is one of the best blue-ray players with Wifi. I love that I can watch all of my favorite Netflix shows using this. Also the picture quality I get when using this is top of the line."
- "Doesn't do all it's advertised to do. This Blu-Ray player does a great job at playing DVDs, but it's got a very clunky interface and it's also really laggy when you're trying to use the Samsung app with it. If all you're going to be doing is playing DVDs then I say go for it, but actually... if you're only playing DVDs, why not just get a cheaper model?"
- "This Blu-ray player does it all! I didn't even have a Hulu subscription until I got this device, but since I don't have cable, I figured it would be a good addition to my streaming services. I'm really glad I got this player, it works very well and I use it all the time. I've discovered a lot of new shows I'm really interested in."
- #12 of 18
in What are the best Blu-ray players