This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2 sim card phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4g dual sim Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4g dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with display technologyRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM Samsung mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones for augmented realityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best samsung phones to replace your iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM mobilesRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung phones for anti-iPhone peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM unlocked Android phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- "The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a really handsome phone which, at under 400 dollars, still feels like a pretty good deal. The dual sim is great for storage and 6GB RAM is good for apps and games requiring fast speed. This phone is not made for the US markets, though, so you'll want to check in advance whether the phone is supported for your carrier and data plan. Some features are not supported for my carrier, alas. "
- "I am really not sure if this is a good option or not. Reading over the reviews some people said there's no 4g but I don't know if they aren't aware of what the phone offers for service vs their service provide. Other than that I love the features and the look and the price is good."
- "I tried the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro and I think it's a really good choice for a device to play Android games with because it's a very high powered phone. I could play a lot of different games on this phone with no problems."
- "I guess I'm a bit confused, because all smartphones have some sort of display technology. This one has a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, but so do a lot of other phones. It is a good phone, but not spectacular. Phones are a personal preference, so do take a look, but don't count on any super special display or anything."
- "Definitely a great phone but and could potentially people like myslef who need a lot of room, in their phone. What turns me off is the price and that according to my brother, there are certain features like Samsung Pay missing as well as the fact that the camera isn't that great."
- "The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is one of many samsung phones that shouldn't exist but if you do happen to get this it pack enough ram the camera is good enough for ar"
- "The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is one of the best smartphones to play games. It has a ton of RAM, a really fast processor and the screen is bright and sharp. It can play pretty much any smartphone game that is out there on the highest graphics settings. You will love this phone."
- "A good, mid range dual sim smartphone that will satisfy many. But, it doesn't support 4g in the US and the battery life is mediocre, at best. Not a phone I use very much, but it's a decent backup device. "
- "This is high storage for a Samsung but not the best on the market. The capacity boost is very helpful which will speed this up compared to other devices similar. As a replacement to the IPhone though, it is not as strong and lacks some of the features that I would lose by switching. The price is a little high on the web, and I believe a better competitive match is crucial to sell this phone at the IPhone level. This is one of the more expensive Samsungs I've seen but it houses some unique features which make it a sleek designed phone to have. "
- "This phone isn't that cheap, but it's an awesome mid-range budget dual-SIM phone. I'd say it can compete with even more expensive phones. Everything is very up-to-date, it functions very well, and the specs can handle pretty much anything you'd need the phone to do."
- "I'm a long time Android user myself. Over the years I've gone through a few different brands but the Galaxy has been my favorite now for the past couple of years . I recently bought the C9 and the extra RAM is an amazing feature but it also has the best camera I have ever seen on a smart phone!"
- #11 of 12
in What are the best mobile phones"As an import, it's got pretty great specs in terms of hardware, but I found the camera lacking. I also had a hard time justifying the price considering the hardware bump, for my own use. For power users, and gamers, I'd imagine this runs just about anything flawlessly."
- #22 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"This phone is ok. It mimics the look of the galaxies, but is still too expensive. I think that all cell phones are outrageously priced, and this one is no exception.""The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is one of the best smartphones that currently exist. Its camera quality and 6GB RAM is the best thing about. "