This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android watches with sport lookRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with Tizen touchRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cheerleadingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skateboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best Tizen OS smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best standalone smartwatches with SIM cardRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best 4GB onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 1.0GHz dual-core processorRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Galaxy Gear S
- "One of the best features about this watch, and what makes it unique, is that you can talk directly from the watch. This is a very convenient feature. However, despite the watch having a great software system, it is not any better than the apple watch. In fact, the apple watch may be a better choice for the money that you will spend on this. The best pro about this watch is that the battery last an insanely long time, and the size is very convenient and sleek design. ""I purchased this smart watch thinking it was going to be a smart buy but I was way wrong. Ever since I purchased this thing its been a wearable paper weight. The app store is lacking, the screen is nice and big but once you step out into the light you might as well have a mirror on your wrist! The only upside is that the watch has great battery life and the hardware works as it should. "
- "The smart watch industry seems to have become flooded with choice, which has made it hard for me to choose. I went with the Samsung Galaxy Gear SMR-750 because of it's sleek look. I was first attracted by the style, but have been impressed by all its features. Great watch with a cool, sporty look!"
- "I needed a good standalone smartwatch with a SIM card. I found the Samsung Galaxy Gear S. It's a smartwatch with a curved AMOLED, which is so cool! I show it of to my friends all the time and they love it. It works so great as a GPS and fitness tracker for my exercise routines and it's compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S8. Love it!"
- "I like the way the smartwatches syncs with my phone. The interface is seamless and very easy to use. I was able to get the watch up and running within a matter of minutes. I look forward to being able to track my fitness among many other things I will now be able to do."
- "Samsung Galaxy Gear S is a beautifully styled 4GB onboard storage smartwatch. The watch face is large which I love and it is very clear. It uses Tizen rather than Android Wear Gear Live so may not be compatible with every app, but seems to be compatible with all that I need. It is the newest and best so far of Android smartwatches."
- "I bought a smartwatch back around the time they first came out and have had one every since. Recently, my current smartwatch stopped working. I didn't really know what I was going to replace it with, but I decided to look at all options. My final decision came to the Samsung Galaxy Gear S. This watch is great and meets all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new smartwatch or even their first!"