This solution is ranked
in What are the best dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual GSM SIM mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best samsung duos smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM Samsung mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobiles with 5-inch displayRead user opinions
in What are the best samsung galaxy dual SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen display smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Samsung smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Dual SIM basic phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM unlocked Android phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best compact smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM mobilesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM unlocked cell phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best samsung phones to replace your iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)
- "Great inexpensive starter phone. I have had the J3 for the last year and it's a good little phone. Does everything I need and is not as expensive as the Samsung flagship models. I don't need all the bells and whistles just basic functions and this fits well with that. I have had no issues getting online and checking my email, texting or calling.""Samsung Galaxy is well-known in the cell phone market. Good reviews on Amazon. Great price.""This is a great phone, easy to switch SIM. its a good price for the value"
- "The Galaxy J3 is a setup from the J2 in almost every way. Increased performance, longer battery, and overall better design. It works on any GSM carrier, including international networks, so it's great for people who are looking to travel. Samsung makes some of the best phones on the market, so you will not go wrong with this phone."
- "Picking up a cell phone for my son. He wanted something name brand, so i had to shop around for a cheap phone. I found the SGJ3 for 120.00 online, which is a price you cants beat. The cell phone its self is nice. Its unlocked and works Open GSM. Which makes it easy to swap out the sim card from his old phone and back into his new phone. Connects to many networks so you can shop around. Some smaller Cell providers out there that offer great family plans."
- "If you're on the kind of budget where this is where you have to look, it isn't a bad phone. That said, there's more than display size to take into account and the fact that this is a bit outdated, both hardware-wise and software-wise, will probably leave you unsatisfied and wishing you'd just saved more for a newer model with a comparable screen. "
- "You really cant go wrong with Samsung products to be honest and this device is no different. Its not the most powerful Samsung device but it packs enough for moderate to below users. I just wish the camera was a little better."
- "For the price, this device is pretty solid as far as smartphones go. My only real complaints are the camera, but that's not surprising considering how much I paid for it. Otherwise, it'll do everything you need a smartphone to do as long as you aren't expecting too much."
- "This Amazon page gives a good option for a dual-SIM mobile in the Samsung Galaxy J3. It is a solid phone with good specs and at 119 dollars, it is a great value. This page does have some nice information on the product. However, I still would have liked to have seen some more options before committing to this product. "
- "For the price, this isn't a bad phone at all. It fits in my pocket nice, even in its case, and has the same Galaxy interface I'm already used to. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the battery life is a lot lower because they thinned it down some. It's nice having a smaller phone, but it leaves me scrambling for charging all the time. I basically carry a battery around for it to charge off of, which kind of defeats the reason for a thinner phone in the first place. But it's a nice phone when it's powered up, no complaints at all."
- "It's not the best Samsung has to offer, yet at the same time it's not the worse. This is about a just below run of the mill phone. I would not recommend this phone for heavy duty users or designers. I am a photographer myself, and I have not been able to utilize this phone for more professional shots I might catch while I'm running about. I would definitely go with a higher model. "