This solution is ranked
in What are the best big screen budget friendly phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 13-megapixel primary cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung phones for anti-iPhone peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM mobilesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Samsung smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 1.6 GHz octa core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with an RDS radio receiverRead user opinions
in What are the best mobiles with 5-inch displayRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with full HD resolutionRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim card phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4g dual sim Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4g dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen resolution Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for older usersRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen resolution phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM Samsung mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Quality Dual SIM mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best screen display smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best big screen phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung gaming phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Verizon prepaid phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with magnetometer sensorsRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM unlocked Android phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 5.5-inch screen sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- "I was really excited to get this device because it has many of the features I've been looking for in a new phone. However, it isn't compatible with LTE data, which is a huge downfall and makes is practically useless as a smartphone unless you happen to be somewhere with wifi."
- "I had ordered the phone in May 2017 for the frequency bands 2 and 4 that were supposedly supported by this phone and needed to connect to an LTE network in US, and I wanted a dual SIM phone because I'm going back and forth between US and Europe, and I use a different SIM card in Europe. I had ordered white/gold phone, but I got delivered a gold one. Since the specs here looked the same I didn't bother. It's actually a nice phone (hence two stars instead of only one). However, frequency bands 2 and 4 are not supported by this phone, different to what the description at Amazon says. I could connect to 3G in US at the beginning at least, and I could have lived with that. However, apparently after some updates to the software by Samsung, while I had been on a trip to Europe in June, the phone has only connected to Edge network in US after my return. It's very frustrating."
- "If you are an international traveler like me and hate having to switch sim cards whenever you're in a new country, then this dual-SIM phone is the best cost-effective option available. I definitely recommend it. Most dual-SIM phones have a life-span of 7months to 1 year, I have been using this phone now for close to 2 years without any major issues. "
- "The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a metal body, supports 4G, has a good battery life and is equipped with a fingerprint scanner. I found the J7 to be great for watching videos and playing games. I think the camera works well and I am impressed with the sound quality on the speakers. Not bad Samsung!"
- "My husband has an Galaxy 57 Edge, which is a wonderful phone. I thought that this phone would be pretty good given it's a close relative of the Edge, but I'm not too crazy about it. For one, the speed. It's advertised as having a 1.6Ghz octa core, but it seems slower than that to me. It just doesn't seem to be as snappy as it should be, so that's a disappointment. The camera's also so-so, nothing to write home about. It is pretty light though and the display is bright and clear, so I'll give it that. However, I'll be purchasing a different phone next time I'm in the market for one."
- "I thought that a dual sim smartphone might solve some of the problems I was experiencing with lack of memory for contacts and texts. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime didn't disappoint, and the price was pretty reasonable too. I've heard mixed reviews of Samsung phones, but I haven't been let down so far. "
- "If you're looking for a solid full HD resolution smartphone with a good brand backing it up, look no further than the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. It gives you everything you expect from a big smartphone maker like Samsung, without the big price of a flagship phone. I have found it to be a nicely designed and easy to use device."
- "I switched from iOS with this phone and I am so glad I did. Everything about this phone is great. Straight out of the box, my impression was that the construction is solid, it doesn't give you the feeling that it's going to bend in your pocket. The phone is fast, loads apps quickly, and the display is magnificent and crystal clear. The glass is resilient and not prone to scratching or smudging. The camera produces excellent, high definition photos. Finally, the battery life is very good. I can use this phone constantly for almost 16 hours before it finally goes into critical battery levels. Great value for money and highly recommended."
- "This phone is really great Samsung brand phones have always been my favorite because they are very durable and don't get a lot of damage on them. Plus you can add your personal touch to it and buy a cute phone case for it."
- "Personally, I have owned both the iPhone and the Galaxy. So, I think I have a qualified opinion when it comes to knowing smartphones and the features that are must haves. A must have for me is a dual-SIM smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is my pick for an inexpensive smartphone that can do everything. The battery is very good, great design, scanner and full HD. So much for so little. "
- "I was in the market for a dual SIM phone, and my choice has been the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. The phone has 16GB of internal memory, Full HD screen, fingerprint scanner, two powerful, qualitative camera, and a long lasting 3300mAh battery. I'm very happy with it, and I suggest it to everyone on need for a dual SIM phone."
- "I've found that I absolutely have to have a dual sim phone. This doesn't leave me a huge array of phones I can buy but this Galaxy J7 happens to be one of them. I'm definitely happy with my purchase, which isn't always easy to say when spending north of $500 on a new device.""This phone is handy for me. Camera quality is okay. I'm only after having my 2 sims in a single phone lol"
- "This is one of the Galaxy phones that doesn't have an exploding battery. The sleek design is really recognizable in a pile of phones, and the fingerprint scanner's pretty neat. Camera resolution is better than adequate; I've got many pictures of my pets thanks to it."
- "I wanted to get a phone that my grandfather could use and this fits the bill. He is not the best with technology so it has been a struggle to find him a phone. THe Galazy J7 has a screen large enough so that he can see it but yet the phone is small enough that he will actually take it with him. The battery lasts a long time so he does not not have to worry about charging. And the settings allow us to make things on the screen larger so that he can actually read it. Only problem is that the phone is a little too sleek for him to really grip onto. He has dropped it once or twice, so get a good case."
- "The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is one of the best big screen phones for the value. It has a bright HD screen, a sleek ultra slim design in a brushed metal finish, a fingerprint scanner, and both a front and rear camera. It is also simple to use. I bought this phone for my Mom and she loves it. "
- "This is only a 16 GB. I wish it were at least a 32. It seems just ok. I am used to Samsung Galaxy phones, but this just seems to lack in something. I like that it has a rear camera and front camera for all the selfie taking. The battery seems to be pretty good though and I like that it comes in a few different colors. I would probably let my teenager try this, but its not for the adults. It is on the pricier side too.""The best gaming phone on the market is definitely the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. It contains 16GN of storage, and a variety of colors. I love the fingerprint scanner as well. It's compact and easy to use and user friendly. I love it and I think its one of the best phones on the market today."
- "The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is all the reason I needed to finally switch from iPhone. The cameras are super high-quality and work way better than other smartphones I've had in low-light situations. Not only that, the front-facing camera offers a "slimming" mode to make me look nearly perfect! Great form factor for pockets too."
- #20 of 105
in What are the best smartphones