This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best medium band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with a replaceable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best Tizen OS smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with music playerRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with phone call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best daily fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best and most accurate fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with displayRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Gear 2
- "I decided to trade in my traditional wristwatch for one of those fancy smartwatches I've been hearing so much about. I thought they were a joke until I got one and started playing around with it. What a fascinating little device. It does so much for me that I can't imagine going back to a boring old time piece. It's sleek and modern looking as well and always gets comments from others."
- "The product is water resistant and dust-proof which is handy for a person like me who likes to get outdoors. It can also function as a music player, tv remote, and pedometer. It has a 2mp camera that can take pictures and record video. This is an improvement on the first generation which did not contain any camera. It has gotten 4.2 stars out of 5 with over 950 reviews. I also have great faith in Samsung products and would generally prefer the name brand in this type of product, however this particular model does not pair with my Samsung Galaxy S6. "
- "The Samsung Gear 2 is a smartwatch that kind of flies under the radar. Most people don't look to Samsung for a smartwatch, but they probably should. The Samsung Gear 2 basically does everything you can think of. Communication with all your apps is seamless and it syncs very nicely with all of your devices. The quality is top shelf from Samsung, it is powerful and built to last. ""I've been a long-time buyer of Samsung's products, and I must say that the Samsung Gear 2 does not disappoint. It comes at a better price point than other competing brands which is a definite plus for me as well. I just wish that the watch was offered in more colors that were a bit more aesthetically pleasing."
- "Sounds like a promising upgrade to the Samsung Gear. Would be nice if it came in more colors and in a smaller size for women who do not want a large watch."
- "I found the Samsung Gear 2 a bulky smartwatch. I didn't like that it lacked a heart rate monitor since it was being billed as a fitness tracker. It also didn't include sleep monitoring that is usually included on fitness gadgets. It was cool that I could take videos with it but I didn't think that made up for all the negatives."
- "I bought this watch as the OLED screen seemed to be a step above the other watches on the market. The display is stunning, but the rest of the watch left much to be desired. The interface is clunky and not nearly as intuitive as it should be. I'll use this for a while yet but am hoping they come out with yet another updated version that irons out some of these problems. I wanted this to be my primary fitness tracker but end up using it more just to tell time. A micro-usb charge port would also be a game changer."
- #30 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I tried this fitness watch but didn't like it as much as others I have owned. It does track heart rate and helps with your exercise goals. You can make calls from it and receive notifications like other fitness watches. I personally didn't think this watch was user friendly and it could have better tracking for multiple exercise routines.""I bought Samsung Gear 2 after another tracker disappointed me and I must admit that this was the real deal.I liked the metal finished face because it looked attractive.I could also customize my lock.This is the most effective tracker I have used so far and am grateful."