This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with phone call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers to buy for under 100 poundsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with caller IDRead user opinions
in What are the best Wearable devices for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches in the philippinesRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers for runnersRead user opinions
in What are the best bracelets to track your heart rateRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Gear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Tizen OS smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with text message featureRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for gymnasticsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with Tizen touchRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for exercise and fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with pedometerRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatches in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Gear Fit
- "My favorite tracker so far, I really love it! I tried the Garmin vivosmart HR and liked it alot but preferred a color screen and also the notifications were just too small for me to read well. I tried the Asus Zenwatch 2 which is a smart watch and I really loved that thing but it wasn't great at the fitness side of things and I felt it was too big and uncomfortable typing on my keyboard (i had the larger one). Then I tried the Fitbit blaze and quite honestly felt like it was just cheesy after having the smart watch and the screen was small and just didn't love it like all the reviewers did especially for the $200. It did seem accurate though on steps/workouts and was cute I'll give it that but I find this very cute on my wrist too. I returned the Blaze and got this and it has all I want and love, a color beautiful screen than can be changed with alot of backgrounds, weather, notifications while I'm working out (the main thing I wanted) and heartrate and more. The pedometer doesn't seen too accurate right now but I don't care about actual steps I take really, I use map my hike on the phone and mostly care about those hiking miles. Also, music control is another thing what I wanted and to be able to use GPS with the phone while cycling. I got this for $104 on sale and it's so worth it and my favorite one yet so I'm keeping it. For that price if I ever change my mind I won't feel guilty getting another one as new ones come out and improve. I would've paid the $150 it was originally and still been happy. Oh, and the bad reviews saying it wouldn't connect, it took me 5 tries but it was my own fault because I didn't realize I had to touch the checkmark on my watch and as soon as I did that it paired immediately!! This one is very comfortable and I don't notice it while typing either. Hope this helps. "
- "I got a Samsung Gear Fit just a few weeks ago and I'm enjoying it so far. The slim wrist band size is really nice and discreet. It's just like you're wearing a black bracelet with this. The screen is pretty high resolution and the battery time is great. I think this is a perfect smartwatch for every day use without drawing a lot of attention to yourself. I plan to use this for a long time."
- "In the activity tracker market there is one name, and that's Samsung. There products are nothing but quality and are at the forefront of the technology. The Gear Fit is just that. Loaded with different trackers so you can follow any aspect of your workout, this thing will truly keep your on goal as you work towards your ideal self. Also, all of you data goes right to your Samsung phone so you can see the areas you need to work on and the places you are hitting your target. Great products."
- "Samsung is a great name for any type of electronics. I purchased this for my son and he paired it with his smartphone. It worked right away and he was able to use it quickly. It is easy to understand and use. So I would rate this one of the best wearable devices for boys."
- "Samsung Gear Fit is a very effective fitness tracker. I was so motivated to reach my goal because with it, I was able to count my steps, it also lets me know I have a call or a text message and many other options. I love the fact that I can change my bands and it's so sleek."
- "I used to have a Fitbit, but I switched for the color screen and easier to read numbers. It's really cool to be able to keep track of my heart rate as well as having the pedometer. I went through a period of having to monitor my heart rate due to some new meds and this would've saved me SO much trouble. I also like the notifications that I've got a call or text when I'm working out. It's just a little peace of mind, you know? I've seen the negative reviews, but this is a keeper for me!"
- "As a runner, I look for different ways to track my progress. I bought the Samsung Gear Fit after doing some research. This smartwatch - not just a fitness tracket - let's me know when I have a call in or a text msg - will even give me the first few words of it - alarms off phone as well as calendar notifications. Just a buzz on my arm lets me know I've got something. It takes accurate pulse - checked mine with a nurse from next door - and I think it does a very good job of counting steps. It also easily allows you to time your other exercise modes, taking into consideration your weight and height - you put that into the S Health app. Its a nice little watch for the money ""The SG Gear Fit is a nice tracker. It has a few screen layouts so you can set it most anyway you like. The Gear fit also tracks my heart rate. Something i really needed. When i compared the value of my Heart Rate with a test i just had at my PCP i see that is mostly spot on. For my Beat per minutes. "
- "I have had the Samsung Gear Fit for some time now. It is one of the best smartwatches I have owned. This is my 3rd so far and nothing else is as good. Being able to track all aspects of my health is a benefit of the Gear Fit. It keeps track of walks, runs, and workouts. That data is then available in a beautiful screen and can even be synced online. I highly recommend the Gear Fit!"
- #16 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches
- #29 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"h my gosh, can't count the ways this has helped me get onto an exercise routine. I also like how I can change out the bands - I put on those little rubber thingies to help it stay on - ALL of these do that, don't count off a star. This smartwatch - not just a fitness tracket - let's me know when I have a call in or a text msg - will even give me the first few words of it - alarms off phone as well as calendar notifications. Just a buzz on my arm lets me know I've got s"