This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable gadgets with GPS tracking deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung GearsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that can connect to your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep and activity trackers which one is for youRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker apps and wearables for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for yogaRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for squashRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wearable devices for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best activity bands you can buy nowRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cyclingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro
- "Not bad but a little expensive. I just wish they would stop saying these things are water resistant when they are most definitely not. Not only can it not be used in a pool, it can't even be used in the brief water exposure of a shower without it messing up all the sensors."
- "The Fit 2 pro is the Cadillac of fit watches. It comes in awesome colors, has a lot of bells and whistles, and doesn't have an overly high cost for what you get. "
- "The Gear Fit 2 Pro is one of the best smartwatches on the market. The fitness tracking capabilities work extremely well, and it makes it really easy for me to keep up with my exercise goals. On top of that, the build quality is incredible and I have never worried about damaging it during a workout."
- "Why do people think I need an activity tracker so bad? Maybe the Suunto was right and I am a fatty. Although, I will say that this particular model was given to me by a member of our law enforcement community. He doesn't know that I sell Justin Beiber bootlegs on the side, but I have sold him crack before. So who knows... Oh. It works fine, by the way."
- "Amazing interface. Tracks heart rate, steps, and more. At first the step counter seems high but I watched it as I counted steps and it's perfect. Floor counter is grossly immaculate but not necessarily needed by everyone. I live synching it with UnderArmor or S Health apps. Be prepared to change the band to your liking.Amazing interface. Tracks heart rate, steps, and more. At first the step counter seems high but I watched it as I counted steps and it's perfect. Floor counter is grossly immaculate but not necessarily needed by everyone. I live synching it with UnderArmor or S Health apps. Be prepared to change the band to your liking."
- "While the watch is feature packed, the quality control seems to be lacking. The heart rate monitor on mine was off by a considerable amount and from reading other reviews, other people have the same issue. Even upon returning the defective watch, I find that its replacement is also inaccurate. Probably could send it back to the company but I still doubt I'd get one that works properly."
- "The Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro was bought when I was looking for something to track my heart during my cycling activity. I have to say one of the best wearable devices for cycling. The battery lasted for a long time when I was out cycling and provided my heart rate. It also have cool other features too like water resistant and gps navigation if I ever get lost. Would highly recommend this device to anyone."
- #59 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This is a pretty good fitness tracker that covers a lot of the features I wanted. Its water resistant, which is great, and it counts steps as well as my heart rate. The thing is, I still like the fitbit software and interface that what this band provides. Its still a pretty good band, but I think you can find better in the same price range."