This solution is ranked
in What are the best activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness bands with clockRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with displayRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches phone with SimRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with text message featureRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with smartphone and computer syncsRead user opinions
in What are the best daily fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic fitness bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearables products in the world right nowRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with call alertsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best calorie counter watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches in the philippinesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with barometersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with music playerRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with built-in GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with accelerometersRead user opinions
in What are the best Tizen OS smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for gymnasticsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with Tizen touchRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Gear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tech gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for working on a plane if you can't use any laptop or phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best pedometersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitor braceletsRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with clamp-charging methodRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with pedometerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best run and cycling tracking on the social network for athletesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with phone call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Gear Fit2
- "I love having precise numbers for everything, and this has them! It all started when I was 4 and my mother told me to chew each bite of food 100 times. I couldn't figure out how to do that with soup, but I tried and I guess it became a bit of a neuroses. Today I walked 1212 steps, burnt 309 calories and listened to 4 ABBA songs."
- "The Samsung Gear Fit2 is an okay smartwatch, but I did not much like the design. It is by Samsung, and they are a big brand name, however I think that they could have designed a better smartwatch, it looked sort of cheap. It works well however, and if you don't mind the looks, it will do it's job."
- "The Samsung Gear Fit2 will track your heart rate as well as steps, calories, sleep, etc, and you can sync it with your phone. Unfortunately you can't sync it to your computer. There's no way to access your information through your desktop or laptop. You can only sync it to your phone. So I can't recommend this to anyone who is looking for a smart watch that you can sync to your computer. "
- "so far I have been very happy with my Gear Fit2. My tablet and phone are already samsung so there are not incompatibility issues to worry about. The band does a good job of tracking cardio exercise in the form of step. It does an ok job in tracking things in terms of distance. For instance on a treadmill, it will still count your steps, but you will have to manually enter in your distance as its relies on GPS to calculate that, and obviously on a treadmill you stay in place so it gets confused on that part. The band however needs improvement"
- "Samsung Gear Fit2 is for fitness people who enjoy having an immediate record of their workouts. It maps your activity with GPS precision. It counts your steps, calories and heart rate. If you don't mind all of this going on record then you might like this watch."
- "This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item."
- "The Samsung Gear Fit2 is like having a mini, slim Samsung phone on your wrist. With the capabilities to connect to your Samsung smart phone and keep track of steps as well as measure heart rate and calories burned."
- "I have had the Gear Fit 1 for a couple of years now, loved it. Just upgraded to the 2 and it is even better, everything the 1 could do and then some. It felt as times the original was lacking the software to do more, the 2 does more, it's great. Get the Sport though if you need something a bit more durable. "
- "I've been on the lookout for a great smartwatch for awhile now and decided to give the Samsung Gear Fit2 a try after reading some good things about it. I live in the Philippines and so I needed something that was durable and could stand up to the type of work I do out here. One of the main features I needed was an accurate GPS and this smartwatch has helped me navigate around quite easily as my job requires it often. It also comes with quite a few other features such as fitness tracking and the ability to answer calls or texts from your phone. All in all I quite like this smartwatch and would recommend it to anyone who needs one that is able to withstand a bit of abuse here and there."
- "I know everyone likes their iRags or whatever for music, but I'm more old school. I moved to the Fit2 from an actual mp3 player, and love this thing. Sure, it's main purpose is as a fitness tracker, but I love that I can listen to music directly off it."
- "The Samsung Gear Fit2 is perfect fitness tracker for a gamer. It's perfect for a beginner like myself, but could be useful for even the most hardcore fitness enthusiasts. I love the Samsung Gear Fit2 because it is durable, looks stylish, and tracks everything I need when exercising. I love that I can store songs on the tracker and I can use my bluetooth wireless headphones to stay in the zone during my workouts. Gamers like myself enjoy keeping track of the fitness stats and I like working hard to achieve my goals."
- "I have an iPhone so I needed a fitness tracker I could pair with it. The samsung gear fit2 does that.I have had it for about 2 months. Definitely love it better than my Fit Bit but the band will come unattached. I purchased clasps on Amazon for $5 . If I hadn't bought them, I would have lost the Gear already because it has come unhooked a few times. I love that I can sync with myfitness pal and not have to log seperately"
- #4 of 10
in What are the best smart bands"I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a smart watch so after doing tons of research, I ended up purchasing a Samsung Gear Fit2. I am very glad I did. It fits my needs almost perfectly. Samsung Gear Fit2 has all the features the advanced tracker haves (steps, counter, heart rate) plus it also lets me store music directly onto the tracker so I can listen to my favorite playlist while I workout. The screen is gorgeous but the text is small and it can be hard to see sometimes especially when I'm outside and it is sunny. "
- "This Samsung Gear fitness tracker is alright, but I think that other brands in this domain work a little better. This device seems more prone to failure than its competitors - both the physical parts of the product and the electronics seem to display these tendencies. I feel like the Fitbit might be a better choice."
- "This was the best alternative for storing music when I was on a cross-country flight that did not allow any other devices The airline I was on did not allow my laptop or phone so I used my Gear Fit to store and listen to hours of music. It's a lot more convenient and I will use it on future flights, too."
- "The Samsung Gear Fit2 is a very basic fitness tracker that is lost in a large see of superior trackers. You get your steps and your bpm's. It does offer a location tracker which reminds me of the lower end FitBits. Sadly the band was very itchy if i left it on to long. so it has found a home in my desk drawer."
- "Am trying to cut my calories and am doing that by running and Samsung Gear Fit 2 has been helping me a great deal because I can track my distance and the calories burned.It is also motivating when I can run and listen to any music and even connect to my phone calls."
- "This smartwatch is a unique formfactor and design. The manufacturer Samsung, is very popular in the market of smart devices as well, so this could be a very good product for the money. It has a very high number of reviews from other buyers, meaning it is very popular, but total aggregate score could be higher for my tastes. Also, I don't find the design to be particularly masculine, so it may not appeal to boys."
- "I don't know what Samsung is thinking with this design but I have to say that I'm disappointed. I am in the market for a smartwatch and took a look at this one. I personally think it's ugly and not something I would wear. The rectangle look with the diagonal text is very strange looking. I don't really understand why they allowed this design to go to production. Not a good looking watch at all!"
- "There are a lot of activity trackers on the market, but the Gear Fit2 is perfect for me! It helps me not only track my daily steps, but it also helps me count my calories burned, my heart rate, and helps me track my sleep! It comes with a built in GPS, which is great for when I go running! Even more incredible? You can store music on the Gear Fit2 or connect your Spotify, for music while you're working out!""Honestly, the Fit2 isn't bad, it just suffers from not being a FitBit. If you're looking at a fitness tracker, the FitBit is a better choice. It does everything better, in my opinion, with better services. It's not really that the Fit2 doesn't do the things you want from a fitness tracker, I just don't think it does them as handily, as readily, as quickly."
- "I use to have a Fitbit but I didn't like it because I had to constantly be looking at my phone to get any information off of it. I decided to buy the Gear Fit 2 and it has been wonderful. The display is big and easy to see. It has all the information I need right on my wrist and I am finding that I can keep with my exercise program a lot easier with the Gear Fit2. I am sorry I hadn't bout this sooner!"
- "This smartwatch is perfect for gym sessions and I've found that it fits around my wrist incredibly well compared to other products. I love how you can connect the watch to spotify and enjoy listening to music while you're working out. This watch has tons of amazing features that a lot of other watches that I've tried don't have."
- #10 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I was looking for a fitness tracker because I wanted to get serious about my diet. Samsung products are great, but based on the reviews, this tracker seems to be faulty. Many people's tracker has either fell apart or just simply stopped working. I need something that will last long, and this tracker doesn't seem to do that.""I love this fitness tracker. I have owned different trackers, but I always end up giving them up when I became frustrated with the lack of accuracy. This one is highly accurate and dependable. I finally have accurate data to help me track my fitness level and set and meet goals.""Very pricey It is a good product with Heart Rate Detection and fitness tracking. Does not sync with some third party services but has a amazing interface. and the battery dies quickly and there is only a USB to charge up your device wish it came with more options to charge.""THIS IS A VERY GOOD FITNESS TRACKER WITH MANY OPTIONS. I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT CAN INTEGRATE WITH OTHER DEVICES TO EASILY TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY AND PROGRESS. This is a bit pricy, Samsung products are typically higher in price but also great quality.""I've tried out a lot of fitness trackers and this is one of my least favorite. Lots of times where it just doesn't count things accurately, for whatever reason. It's low priced so that's good, but you're getting what you're paying for.""This is nice and nice to look at. It appears to do what it says however I would not consider this one of the best fitness trackers you can buy. You may want to look elsewhere to get a better tracker. ""I'm not too keen on this. The screen is pretty but the band is ugly. The reviews are so mehh and its only available from 3rd parties. ""If you're looking for a great fitness tracker, look no further than the Samsung Gear Fit2. It tracks your steps, calories, heart rate, sleep, and more! It has a convenient clock display and lets you connect with Spotify and other apps, too. ""Samsung Gear Fit2 is an excellent fitness tracker with its own limitations. For the price, its convenient and is not too heavy on the wrist. However, if you do not have a Samsung device, it may not be very user friendly ! ""I was searching for a full list of different fitness trackers but, overall, the Samsung Gear Fit2 is a good solution. I've enjoyed using it so far and it's definitely helped me stay fit!"
- "This smartwatch is incredible because it shows me exactly what I need to know! It shows me how far I've walked or ran and how many calories I've burned while doing it. I completely recommend this incredible product! Plus my texts, music, and phone calls all show up on the device!"
- "I expect my Fit2 to average around two to three days before needing a refill when I use it very limited. Sometimes, even if you barely use this wearable’s workout functions, some of them automatically trigger once you start moving, so I guess it affects battery life but it's still one of the better fitness trackers with pretty long battery life."
- "This fitness tool is the perfect gadget for someone looking to reach their fitness goals. Not only does this allow the user to see the daily activity, but you will be able to see one week worth of work. Its great for running because when I am on my jog I can chose music on phone and it will play. Also, it is great for storing music. The best part is it is water resistant so you can sweat all you want or take it in the pool, and it will stay in perfect conditions. "
- "I have been trying to lose weight and started riding my bike. I wanted a watch that wuld track my goals and heart rate. I tried the Samsung Gear Fit2. I previously owned a fitbit charge hr and I was not pleased with it all. I looked at this and was very impressed with its features. I love the GPS tracking. I also like the fact that Samsung provides a software app for you to create your own watch faces. Battery issue-seems to be an issue with most devices of this type. I will agree that the battery will run down fast if you're not careful. I keep wifi off, and having it turn on with wrist gestures. On a 40 minute bike ride using it as an mp3 player did take a toll on battery life. I also don't wear it to bed so limited use wil